932 Ret Paladin LFG!

Guild Recruitment
hello, forums! My name is John, and I've been playing WOW for quite some time now, and I've always found the most fun thing to do is enjoying content and good times with an active guild. Ill be moving to Dalaran for BFA, and I'm hoping to find a raiding / m+ guild to call home when I'm there. If you are looking for members, please let me know!
Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is seeking social, quality members to join us in the Battle for Azeroth. We are a gaming community primarily known for our achievements in EVE Online, and have expanded to World of Warcraft for the new expansion.

Culture
The idea of our community is simple: after a long day of work or school, we want to come home and be surrounded by people we enjoy being around. With a zero tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, we’re a unique group working on building our own digitally connected family. We are very selective on who we bring into our community, and we’re definitely not for everybody.

Progression
Our World of Warcraft branch started May 1st, 2018. Since then we have cleared 11/11N and moved onto Heroic with our boosted characters. We're still a very fresh guild, and welcome newcomers and returning veterans.

Raid Times
Our team current raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. On weekdays, we start a 9 PM EST. On weekends, we start at 5PM EST.

If you are interested in gaming with an awesome, tight-knit community, reach out to me on Battlenet. Porowns#1472
Why move to Dalaran when you can stay on the AP!!! Grey Parses is actually looking for some ret Pallies!! So maybe add me (kylla#1971) and we can chat :D
Hi John,

We are an active, exceptionally friendly, guild who loves to have a good time. You will find us in Gchat and Discord daily. We enjoy Heroic Raiding, pvp, guild events, mythic plus and more!

I would absolutely love to talk to you about what our community can offer.

You can check out our official forums post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765156601#1

Please also check us out at our official website here: www.justwiped.com

Please btag me and lets chat!
Rehna#1428

Looking forward to talking with you!
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM <Just Wiped>
<Storm of Swords> is a legacy guild returning to Mal'Ganis. We were active from 2005-2010. During our height and prime we were ranked #3 in PvE on the server and #1 in PvP. We are recruiting a new generation of players to help us reach success once again. We have Mythic Raiding experience currently in the guild. The goal is to hit the ground running when the reset expansion comes with BFA. Our goals and aspirations will be to compete with other top tier Raiding guilds on Mal'Ganis and aim to complete the mythic content in a competitive time frame. In addition we hope to field at least one ranked battleground team and possibly several arena teams. We previously had 4 Rank 14 High Warlords in the guild and over 3 dozen rank 12s and 13s. We will most likely do flex heroic Argus raiding until BFA comes out. Look forward to hearing from some of you. We are glad to be back. Actions speak louder than words. We can talk the talk here but what it will ultimately come down to is being outstanding at what we do and having the numbers and PvE kills/pvp rating to show for it. We are up for that challenge and hope to achieve excellence in all that we do.

Perks for joining during our rebuilding phase is a promotion to full membership. Trial members will be added at a later time.

Raid Days:Tuesday and Wednesday 830-1030pm Central (Please Note that 8-11 is a possibility for BFA)

Rated BG Days: TBD

What we are looking for:

The ideal player that we are looking for in <Storm of Swords> are players that are mature and can communicate in discord accordingly. Those that want to master their class and spec and strive to be the best at what they do. Those that have aspirations to be ranked high in Raider IO or high in PvP. Those that can accept constructive criticism in regards to their play but can offer the same to others as well. Those that don't make excuses for failures but to learn from their mistakes. We are looking for members that want to join a guild that has proven successful for almost two decades in various games but want to join a guild that is starting fresh without the drama and cliques and wish to establish a sense of belonging rather than have to compete for it in a guild that has been around awhile.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks:
Looking for an experienced tank player that plays numerous tanking specs. This way we can switch toons as the tanking meta shifts and progress efficiently.

DPS: Currently recruiting all exceptional DPS!
Melee DPS: Low (pref classes that can flex tank/heal)
Range DPS: HIGH

Healers:
1 high skilled healer (non-paladin)

If you are interested or have more questions please contact:
BericGanadar#1582
Tru#1602
grinder#1649

Additional Information:
A brief history about us: We were formed back in 2004 in the beta. We picked Mal'Ganis as the server at first, but as many of us old school people remember, many of the servers were made unavailable. But we were determined to stay on the server. Back in Vanilla, there wasn't much to do outside of Scholomance and Stratholme dungeon and world pvp. This was before Molten Core was released. So we took out frustrations and boredoms in World PvP. We would camp Eastern Plaguelands and force world pvp by camping the wind rider. Some of the best pvp was large world pvp in those early zones. Needless to say we made a name for ourselves PvP wise and started attracting other PvP players. WSG would later come out and we dominated that battleground so much that the Qs on the server were sometimes over an hour. At our prime we had 27 of the top 30 ranks on Horde side. We didn't neglect PvE side of things and we regularly flucutated between #3 and #5 on the server during in the Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 40, and Nax days. We went inactive in 2010 and like many , moved on to other games such as Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14 and achieved success in those games as well. MMO deprived and bored, we are setting our eyes back on WoW and hope to match our successes in BFA.

Some additional information and accolades that may or may not interest anyone:

Many of our members/leadership reached success at the top in Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14, EQ2 since quitting or taking a break from WoW.
We have leadership who have completed 6/11 Mythic in Legion. That group was built from the ground up and achieved success rather quickly by some of our current leadership. Many of us are rabid NBA fans. Many of us play Dota 2/HOTS and StarCraft 2 as our off games.
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Ele Sham + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Either OS
Ret + Either OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Good evening John,

I read your post and we are interested. Are you set on moving to Dalaran? How about Sargeras or Illidan? We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, have drinking nights, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a fun and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.

Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1

Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856