10/11M Holy Paladin LF 2DAY

Guild Recruitment
Tag: Lightpulse#11403

Background: I used to run a top 10 guild on Tichondrius up until early 2017 when I did not have enough time to lead a guild anymore. I've raid lead, recruited while also performing at a high level. I've been raiding Mythic since its inception. I've been a holy paladin for 3.5/7 years of my WoW experience. I love this game.

Looking: Looking for a 2-day (weekday) guild that is first and foremost FUN. I hate elitests. I am looking for a core position where I can shine and kick !@#. I am currently 10/11M and looking for something of the same caliber.

I may stay holy paladin or may switch to a DPS if need be. Looking to try and change classes in BFA.

TL/DR:
971 Holy Paladin 10/11M Experience with a LOT of raiding exp. Looking for a home.
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 11/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Non-Priest Healer
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Looking for 2 day :(
<Resistance> on Hyjal
Horde
Friday/Saturday
730-1030pm PST
Contact Elvera#1370 for more info
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi Light!

<VGG> Alliance on Proudmoore
Raid Times: Fri-Sat 7:30-11:00 ST (Pacific)

Legion Progression:
10/11M & 11/11H ABT
7/9 Mythic, Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic, Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Warlords of Draenor:
13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Looking for:
Range: Any w/ high need for Mage
Healer: Holy Paladin

<VGG> We've been around since the end of Mists of Pandaria on Silver Hand and moved to Proudmoore towards the end of Warlords of Draenor. We are a two-night progression-oriented PvE guild focused on fully clearing current content given our time constraints. We aim to make our raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push through Mythic.

Please contact us in-game:
Okgj (Battle-tag: Okk#11730)
Aecis (Battle-tag: Aecis#1119)
Dragonman (Battle-tag: SeriousFro#1460)
Insaniam (Battle-tag: Coconut#1962)
Still looking! :)
updated!
Hey, we're a 10/11M guild that raids T/Th from 6-9pm EST, and could really use a Holy Pally as we continue to extend on Argus! Here's a link to our post for more details: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753627479

Add me at Halosis#1645 and let's chat!
++Keystone Raiders++ is an Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 10/11 Mythic. With 8% pulls on Argus in P3.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer. Outside of raid, we have a large amount of people in the guild that push high M+ keys (Multiple 3.5k - 4.4k+ Players), run RBG's, PvP, and run old content.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Ranged DPS / Shaman / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Required:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer

iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader
Looking for 2 days ONLY and 7PM PST +
Trying to avoid Friday & Saturdays.
up!
still looking
up!
<3
Hey, how are you? We love the game too and if you're looking to shine and kick butt...

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1
Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg
Btag: Saph#1449

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Still looking.
Greetings!

Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster and we are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. We have been a top 6-hour/week guild in NA since Siege of Orgrimmar. We want to be #1, and are looking for players interested in helping us push for that goal. We finished T19 20/20 Mythic, T20 7/9 Mythic, and are currently 10/11M. We are deep into P4 Argus with a kill around the corner. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us:

Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 (Discord: Dethkrik#4970)
Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613 (Discord: Randiz#0250)
up!