973 Spriest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm just looking for some people to play the game with, if you raid/mythic+/pvp w/e it is

973 equipped tier/bis leggos 75+ perks
968 Holy OS 75+ perks, one bis leggo

I need some chill people on alliance preferably
For guilds looking for raid core I can do anydays but it has to be after 12:15AM EST for start time.

Im cool with staying on my realm, but if you want me on your server you have to pay for it.

Battle Tag- Joni#1351
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Not sure if you prefer daytime raiding with your schedule, but thought i would say hello. Let me know if you wanna chat. GL

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT.

Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Druid or Shammy Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion
High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 6/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
<We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST (6-9 Server).
EN - 7/7 M
ToV - 2/3 M
NH - 10/10 M
ToS - 7/9 M
ABT - 10/11 M

We're currently looking for a few rDPS to bolster our roster for Mythic Argus progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge.

MUST HAVE:
Mythic experience
The ability to learn from one's mistakes
A friendly attitude
Gear

Recruiting:
3rd tank for Argus
Any non-hpala healer
Any non-ele ranged DPS

If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!
Aezlea,

The Gang Tries Raiding is 6/11M and we're looking to strength our roster heading into BfA. We raid Tuesday/Thursdays 8 - 11PM server time. We're considering adding a third day on Mondays or Wednesdays for BFA, however, we're currently just raiding two nights.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/The+Gang+Tries+Raiding

My Real ID is FascistDwarf#1845, hit me up if you think we might be a good fit.

Thanks!
Morning Aez,

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan on Dalaran. Don't think our progression raid times will work for you but we do love good M+/achievement/PvP runs as well. Please take a look at our description below and ping me if you'd like to know more:

We are an adult guild of veteran gamers - a hybrid family/progression guild with roots in EQ1 whose WoW shard has been active on Dalaran since day one. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm server time
Progress: 11/11 H ATBT
Contact Battletag: Peregryn#1292

Take care,
~Pere
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 7/11M is looking for a few dps classes to finish off our raiding roster and prepare for Battle for Azeroth!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, please see our website at the link listed above.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST [Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
Why haven't we attempted Mythic Antorus? We value community > progression. With that said, if we can find a few more versatile and skilled players, we will definitely move into Mythic content! We may not be ready this xpac, but we will more than likely be ready for BFA. Our issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.