Save Unending Breath

Warlock
STOP removing fun things from the game.

There's zero reason to remove this spell in BfA, RESTORE IT NOW.

That is all.
is this really happening?
Wowhead has it listed as removed

http://bfa.wowhead.com/battle-for-azeroth-warlock-class-changes
Unless they're getting rid of the need to breathe underwater, I concur!
Wowhead has said that for sometime now but ive watched beta vids uploaded as recent as yesterday and they have unending breath still
A super fun edition to the toolkit, please do not remove!
We need more drowning debuffs like in ToV on the trash before Helya. If you had clueless healers, the debuff targets' lives were in your hands.
What is fun about being eternally submerged?
"Here at Blizzard, we think each class should only have three abilities and abilities that don't deal damage shouldn't exist."
Warlocks still have Unending Breath on the Beta as of this moment, not sure why Wowhead has it as removed.
Unending breath has been saved! Hooray!
06/05/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Sefferon
Wowhead has it listed as removed

http://bfa.wowhead.com/battle-for-azeroth-warlock-class-changes

This is outdated.

06/05/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Desdichado
Warlocks still have Unending Breath on the Beta as of this moment, not sure why Wowhead has it as removed.

In early Alpha, they removed it, then re-added, due to complains.
I was on the beta just today, it's still there.
Why do I have no pants in my transmog?
Unending breath is highly underrated, given it's unique usage.
Raids aside, it has a definite use in BG's such as Arathi Basin and some of the others added in by WOD and Legion.

Submerging under the water and multidotting enemies is one of the fav past times.
Leaves them confused and wondering where that annoying warlock is targeting them from.
06/10/2018 10:30 PMPosted by Pepperstep
I was on the beta just today, it's still there.

I just got a beta invite a few days ago as well, it does seem to still be in the game. Thankfully the wowhead data appears to be wrong.
is this what pvers complain about? unending breath? you dragon slayers have praised the ability prune to the point that wow is now a moba and now we complain about unending breath? an ability no1 has ever used? yikes.
WTH?! WHY WOULD THEY REMOVE THAT SPELL?! I've appreciated it even as an Undead Warlock!
06/13/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Mornnah
WTH?! WHY WOULD THEY REMOVE THAT SPELL?! I've appreciated it even as an Undead Warlock!

They didn't, it's still in on the beta, the sky isn't falling.
If ya'll were undead like you're supposed to be, you wouldn't need unending breath.