H - Area 52 - LF Adult, casual raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
My boyfriend and I are back to wow after a few years. We're approaching 100 and are looking for a guild of adults who raid. We're west coast, so nothing earlier than 10:00 EST works for us. We're also not interested in cutting edge, we'll get there when we get there, enjoying the ride and the people with whom we play.

My posts, and his, keep disappearing from the forums. Not sure why!
Hiya.
I want sure if your 10 was am or PM, thought I'd take a chance though. ;-)
We're starting a daytime guild on illidan this weekend. We'll have a few that will be leveling new characters. We would be happy if you'd like to join us.
Come check us out.
Discord-- https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G
WOW! I think you guys will fit in PERFECT with our guild!! We are a close bunch of friends who recently formed <WMK>. We're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274

<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Druid, DH, or DK Preferred - Will look into Warrior or Paladin if the fit is right

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!