totally deserved r1 glads inc

Arenas
06/10/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Thiell
06/10/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Caperx
prot arms way of crane is the pinnacle of legion skill XD second to ret destro !!!!
The fastest growing cancer in wow... Even trashing them feels like a loss since they aren't worth that much of anyone's time.

Edit: by fast growing I mean slow and vomit-inducing.
memphis proves that you can be 35+ years old, have a successful career irl and still be successful at online games : )
Amazing! I’ve heard of another website which posts helpful wow guides but it also known to list exploits. It discusses some warrior which I won’t name and the method a warrior (or anyone) could use to bug their stats. Ughhh get owned to the core
06/11/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Kyraza
Amazing! I’ve heard of another website which posts helpful wow guides but it also known to list exploits. It discusses some warrior which I won’t name and the method a warrior (or anyone) could use to bug their stats. Ughhh get owned to the core

It's a good thing these players don't use them and are Legit.

Memphisrains best warrior in the world.
listen i'm not saying that I don't agree with you on this but if they are braindead retards then how come you haven't re rolled and gotten a r1 title on those classes yet?? stop sitting in forums complaining about people and skill when most of you are !@#$ rival players that think they are entitled to talk in forums , exactly why no one plays this game anymore including me . YIkeS
06/11/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Keithdog
listen i'm not saying that I don't agree with you on this but if they are braindead retards then how come you haven't re rolled and gotten a r1 title on those classes yet?? stop sitting in forums complaining about people and skill when most of you are !@#$ rival players that think they are entitled to talk in forums , exactly why no one plays this game anymore including me . YIkeS

That’s not why people don’t play the game anymore, lol.

And yet, here you are.
listen i'm not saying that I don't agree with you on this but if they are braindead retards then how come you haven't re rolled and gotten a r1 title on those classes yet??

Personally because I don't care enough to play 10minute games for a title in a really dead game. I enjoy it but I'm not greasy, sorry.

06/11/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Abombanation
Memphisrains best warrior in the world.

Yea best warrior in the world, tanked 250 points q'ing something that wasn't Arms/Prot/Mw lol.
06/10/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Mvp
This is why it should be 1 title per account :)

http://www.wowhead.com/pvp-overview-battle-for-azeroth

They are reworking titles in bfa. You only need 50 wins above glad range at any point in the season to get glad. Its no longer tied to end of season placement

Maybe 1 title per class per account, considering people make conscious efforts to multi-class at a high level? Unless the title could be worn account-wide but idk if that would be a welcome change.
06/12/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Suspended

Maybe 1 title per class per account, considering people make conscious efforts to multi-class at a high level? Unless the title could be worn account-wide but idk if that would be a welcome change.

The idea of 1 rank per class per account is better. If i got r1 on monk and on mage i deserve both, they arent the same, I learned to be high rated at both. My 2 cents.
hi mom