[A] Experienced Player looking for Guild

Ghostlands and Kael'thas
I've been an active player since right before Wrath. I am a damn good Mage, good Shaman Healer, a decent Bear tank, great Survival Hunter, learning Havoc DH and Feral Druid. I love playing wow after my kids go to bed (around 830 server). I have been playing solo for about 8 months when I left my friends guild to return to my original toons on the Alliance. I'd like a place to play where there are regular or back-up raids I can run, or somewhere I can join in Mythic+ for fun. Run past content for cheevos, or blab about the latest episode of Westworld or Expanse.
Hello there, you should check us out. OOB has been around for 11 years and we keep a competitive roster. Our objective is to clear as much as we can while keeping it fun,

We raid tues,wed,thurs from 7 to 10 pm CST

Add me so we can talk

fikstor#1950
06/20/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Cruento
Hello there, you should check us out. OOB has been around for 11 years and we keep a competitive roster. Our objective is to clear as much as we can while keeping it fun,

We raid tues,wed,thurs from 7 to 10 pm CST

Add me so we can talk

fikstor#1950

I'm adding you as well, I'm leveling from scratch for BFA and looking for an established guild to eventually raid with. I've played WoW on and off since beta, I'm leveling a Shaman from scratch but can use my free 110 on anything the guild needs.