Looking for an AMAZING guild!

Guild Recruitment
This is me, standing here, asking you, if you have the PERFECT GUILD!

What makes a perfect guild? Well, im glad you asked. Its one thats not to big, but still stays active. One that is not hardcore crazy, but still gets stuff down. One that doesnt take itself too seriously, but still knows when the joke is taken too far.

Ive been around since WoW kicked off, and its been a crazy journey of hardcore madness, to casual laziness. I guess you could say I hit my peak in Molten Core 40 man! :)

What Im looking for now, is a new place to call home to get back into that community feels for the new expansion. Ive run the the last few solo, and while that has been a perfectly fine experience, I really want to push some content with a group of like minded peeps.

I am Australian, but work nights over here so find the need to look to the US realms for times that suit.

Would prefer Alliance, but might swap to the dark side for the right fit.

Would prefer the stay on DALARAN server, as I have quite a few toons there ready to roll into the next xpac, but would consider a re-roll guild, or a server transfer maybe.

Would also be perfectly fine with helping a start up guild get going, and do have experience with recruitment ect .

If any of this sounds ok, drop your battletag below and I will message you, or feel free to add me - Cornellious#1289
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey Tinytank!! We're getting ready for BfA, and in need of some fresh blood! Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Our spam is below feel free to add me. I would love to talk with you soon.

Hi guys TAINTGUARDIANS is recruiting for BfA! We raid Fridays/Saturdays 7 - 10 CST. AoTC focused. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

Who are we?

We're a good group of guys/gals looking to have some fun while playing this game. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla days, and we have full time jobs, and families. We have been there done that hardcore thing, but now we're looking to have some fun, but at the same time still kill bosses. We joke around, and have a lot of fun during our raids. We're AoTC focused and promise that in a timely manner EVERY tier.

What we Offer.

• Lots of mythic plus
  • Raids every Friday/Saturday 7 - 10 CST
  • Fun active raiding environment/discord
  • Jokes/more jokes!
  • What we expect/want from our members

• Show up to raids!
  • Have a positive attitude!
  • Thanks for taking the time to read our post. We're always looking to chat with anyone who is interested/or have any questions regarding the guild. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag, and I hope to hear from you all soon.
    We are hoping to build that kinda atmosphere in our guild

About Guild:
    Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
    Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
    Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
    - Dont be toxic
    - Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
    Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
    2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
    Btag:
    Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
    Officer: Leggit#11861
    Hey there!

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

Obviously we are not on your server, and we're a horde guild, so I realize we're at the bottom of the list in terms of what you're looking for, but I think you would be a good fit for what we're building here. Take your time and feel things out, but if you don't end up finding anything better, maybe give me a shout.

If you wanna chat, my battletag is Alveia#1839

Thanks!
    <Storm of Swords> is a legacy guild returning to Mal'Ganis. We were active from 2005-2010. During our height and prime we were ranked #3 in PvE on the server and #1 in PvP. We are recruiting a new generation of players to help us reach success once again. We have Mythic Raiding experience currently in the guild. The goal is to hit the ground running when the reset expansion comes with BFA. Our goals and aspirations will be to compete with other top tier Raiding guilds on Mal'Ganis and aim to complete the mythic content in a competitive time frame. In addition we hope to field at least one ranked battleground team and possibly several arena teams. We previously had 4 Rank 14 High Warlords in the guild and over 3 dozen rank 12s and 13s. We will most likely do flex heroic Argus raiding until BFA comes out. Look forward to hearing from some of you. We are glad to be back. Actions speak louder than words. We can talk the talk here but what it will ultimately come down to is being outstanding at what we do and having the numbers and PvE kills/pvp rating to show for it. We are up for that challenge and hope to achieve excellence in all that we do.

Perks for joining during our rebuilding phase is a promotion to full membership. Trial members will be added at a later time.

Raid Days:Tuesday and Wednesday 830-1030pm Central (Please Note that 8-11 is a possibility for BFA)

Rated BG Days: TBD

What we are looking for:

The ideal player that we are looking for in <Storm of Swords> are players that are mature and can communicate in discord accordingly. Those that want to master their class and spec and strive to be the best at what they do. Those that have aspirations to be ranked high in Raider IO or high in PvP. Those that can accept constructive criticism in regards to their play but can offer the same to others as well. Those that don't make excuses for failures but to learn from their mistakes. We are looking for members that want to join a guild that has proven successful for almost two decades in various games but want to join a guild that is starting fresh without the drama and cliques and wish to establish a sense of belonging rather than have to compete for it in a guild that has been around awhile.

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks:
    Looking for an experienced tank player that plays numerous tanking specs. This way we can switch toons as the tanking meta shifts and progress efficiently.

DPS: Currently recruiting all exceptional DPS!
    Melee DPS: Medium (pref classes that can flex tank/heal)
    Range DPS: HIGH

Healers:
    Need 1 healer

If you are interested or have more questions please contact:
    BericGanadar#1582
    Tru#1602
    grinder#1649

Additional Information:
    A brief history about us: We were formed back in 2004 in the beta. We picked Mal'Ganis as the server at first, but as many of us old school people remember, many of the servers were made unavailable. But we were determined to stay on the server. Back in Vanilla, there wasn't much to do outside of Scholomance and Stratholme dungeon and world pvp. This was before Molten Core was released. So we took out frustrations and boredoms in World PvP. We would camp Eastern Plaguelands and force world pvp by camping the wind rider. Some of the best pvp was large world pvp in those early zones. Needless to say we made a name for ourselves PvP wise and started attracting other PvP players. WSG would later come out and we dominated that battleground so much that the Qs on the server were sometimes over an hour. At our prime we had 27 of the top 30 ranks on Horde side. We didn't neglect PvE side of things and we regularly flucutated between #3 and #5 on the server during in the Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 40, and Nax days. We went inactive in 2010 and like many , moved on to other games such as Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14 and achieved success in those games as well. MMO deprived and bored, we are setting our eyes back on WoW and hope to match our successes in BFA.

Some additional information and accolades that may or may not interest anyone:

Many of our members/leadership reached success at the top in Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14, EQ2 since quitting or taking a break from WoW.
    We have leadership who have completed 6/11 Mythic in Legion. That group was built from the ground up and achieved success rather quickly by some of our current leadership. Many of us are rabid NBA fans. Many of us play Dota 2/HOTS and StarCraft 2 as our off games.
    ABOUT US:
    <Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
    Progress: 9/11H
    Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
    Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
    Antorus Needs: DPS
    HIGH DEMAND:
    • Lock(Priority)
    • Priest(DPS)(Priority)
    • Pally(DPS)(Priority)
    • Monk(DPS)
    • Boomie
    Antorus Needs: Healers
    • Holy Paladin
    OR
    • Resto Druid

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
    Discord: Superstylez#8948
    BTag: Topgunn#11376
    Hey tiny! I'm Myrcyr(pronounced mer-ser). I think I might just have the kind of home you are looking for. Nexus is a guild on the Dalaran server which is currently 10/11M in Antorus while only raiding 2 nights a week. We aren't overly hardcore, and we like to make jokes, and have a good time, while still getting bosses killed and making progress. We're currently recruiting for Mythic Argus progression, but if that doesn't suit you just yet, we'd still be interested in providing you a home for BfA if that's what you're looking for. We are a very open guild, who absolutely does not tolerate discrimination in any form, and we also don't tolerate when people are raging. We are supportive of constructive criticism only. If any of this sounds like what you're looking for please add me on b.tag @ Myrcyr#1527 . I will also link the obligatory guild spam from our forum post. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a stellar day! =)

<Nexus> (Alliance) on Dalaran US is a 10/11M 2 Day guild currently recruiting Exceptional Ranged DPS, AND A HEALER (prefer MW Monk, but all welcome) for our core raid team! We raid Mon/Wed from 8-12 Server time (EST) with optional full Heroic clears on Tuesdays!

About us: Nexus is a very tight knit community of players that value respect above all else. Most of us have been raiding together since Cata, but everyone we’ve gained since then has become family here. We do lots of guild events and are constantly trying to help one another out, whether it’s gearing a scrub alt or grouping for a tricky achievement! Groups constantly are forming all week to get that 15+ done or farm dat sweet AP. We have a great, relaxed atmosphere that’s shockingly positive, especially for a mythic guild. There are no ragers here, and constructive feedback is a part of guild life.

Our loot is distributed via Loot Council.
    Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Optional:
    Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
    Healer: Will consider adding an experienced Holy Paladin.
    DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
    If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432