Returning player LF raiding guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
I would like to tank, hoping to join a guild looking to do heroics and mythic, do not have an issue realm transferring or faction changing
Can add me btag Kenny#11804
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: ALL (except Hunters/DK)
Heals: Paladin/Druid
Tank: DH/Warrior/DK/Monk

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
About Us

AoA formed near the end of Antorus by a group of friends who didnt have the schedule to raid hardcore anymore but still wanted to clear content. We quickly cleared the first 9 bosses while trying to build up our roster and gear up new people. We raid Sat and Sun 6-9 server time on Lightbringer. During the week we have multiple mythic plus runs going and most everyone gets their 15 done in time with a couple groups pushing up near 20. Our raid leads have previous Mythic experience and we keep the atmosphere light and fun while also progressing at a fairly rapid pace. The elitist attitude and drama stops when you join our guild. We understand this is a game people play to enjoy and as such we have a laid back mindset with our raids. We provide all the Gems, Flasks, Food, and enchants for our raiders.

Plans for the future

With the end of Legion rapidly approaching our goal right now is to continue clearing Antorus while building our roster for BfA. When BfA launches we plan to hit the ground sprinting and pushing into Mythic as soon as we can hopefully with your help!

Recruitment Needs

DPS
Mage - High
Boomkin - High
Rogue - High
All others are encouraged to join as recruitment is always open.

Healers
Shaman - High
Paladin - High
Monk - High
Druid - Medium
Priest - Medium
Healers with DPS offspecs are always a plus!

Tanks
Currently Closed but tanks with DPS offspecs who dont mind playing DPS are encouraged to join!

If you feel like this is an atmosphere you'd enjoy raiding in feel free to send me a bnet request and we can talk further. We look forward to you joining us and becoming a part of the team!

MrFrosty17#1560 - Officer/Recruiter