Looking for an active/friendly guild!!!

Guild Recruitment
I have just started playing again, seeking an active and friendly guild that is willing to help an old player get back in the swing of things!

I am on mostly everyday and will try to do pvp, raids, dungeons, etc.

I am on Ner'zhul server!

Feel free to add me in game or message me!
Hello welcome back to the game,
we are a friendly mythic raiding guild, with a strong guild community, very active and about to start focusing on clean up of Expansion (achievements, mount achievements and other things going away in BFA) . We are openly recruiting at this time.

If you would like to know more please check out our forum post here and feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks and Good luck in your search, and also check out the Turalyon Recruitment Discord very useful as well.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762306237#post-1
Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is seeking social, quality members to join us in the Battle for Azeroth. We are a gaming community primarily known for our achievements in EVE Online, and have expanded to World of Warcraft for the new expansion.

Culture
The idea of our community is simple: after a long day of work or school, we want to come home and be surrounded by people we enjoy being around. With a zero tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, we’re a unique group working on building our own digitally connected family. We are very selective on who we bring into our community, and we’re definitely not for everybody.

Progression
Our World of Warcraft branch started May 1st, 2018. Since then we have cleared 11/11N and moved onto Heroic with our boosted characters. We're still a very fresh guild, and welcome newcomers and returning veterans.

Raid Times
Our team current raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. On weekdays, we start a 9 PM EST. On weekends, we start at 5PM EST.

If you are interested in gaming with an awesome, tight-knit community, reach out to me on Battlenet. Porowns#1472
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most(except Hunters/DK/DH)
Heals: Closed
Tank: DH/Warrior/DK/Monk

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Bakua (Nuka#11152)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
If a server transfer is something you would be willing to do.

<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764496596

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures