Looking For Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all

I'm searching for a guild that syncs more with the mentality and memories I have of bygone expansions and team mentality that seems by some minds dated. I recall the days past before mythic, when you brought your best or you brought and earned nothing for it. I've raided in normal and heroic difficulty in past expansions, but I've never had the fortune to partake in mythic difficulty prior to this. While it is admittedly a long term goal to see such at current content (be it now or future levels), I'd love to see the newest setting of upper tier progression. It's been brought to my attention that the usual format for applications involves logs, data tracking, and a fair bit of history that I can't offer at this time. While I may not have these things in present time, I'm not afraid to work and I'm all the more willing to go the distance.

I'm searching for a group that's got spirit, comraderie, and guts. I'd love to find a community that doesn't just look for team members but people it weaves together into an honest to god good group of friends. People who don't mind a weird sense of humor, the friendly guy who can be loud, sometimes a bit raccous but always means well, even if it's a two-step where a simple strafe would have done the job. I've made some great friends over the years but given the inevitable drift that seems to happen over a game's lifespan, those ties weaken and leave me aimless. I'd like to renew that sense of purpose and drive and establish ties with a group who are like minded people.

I'm located in the Eastern time zone, so I'd prefer to keep to hours that are forgiving of that. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday-Saturday are all pretty friendly time wise. I'd prefer to find a group that raids in the evening so that it won't impact negatively for family matters, and honestly, I'd like to raid on nights that aren't consecutive since that style seems to work the best. If you asked me ideal choice, I'd love a Tues/Thurs setup, but I wouldn't rule out other possibilities.

Faction wise, I've played both Horde and Alliance, and honestly I don't have a huge preference for one over the other. Both usually have a solid story, and I've settled pretty comfortably into the roles I like the best. Moving servers wouldn't be an issue, but when it comes to PVP or PVE, I'll fall back to PVE moreso out of preference and habit. Because let's admit, it's not fun winding up as either the Tauren steak on someone's grill or the space mutton on someone's roasting spit repeatedly. If I wind up Horde side, I'd prefer to play as a Warlock, Destruction spec. Likewise if it's the Alliance that comes calling, I'd rather be a Druid, Balance spec if given the choice.

If I'm part of a team, than that group gets my 110% all day, every day. When I commit, it's everything. I will familiarize myself with the boss strategies, stock my consumables, properly prep gear (enchants, gems, etc). I will remember to have fun (after all we're here to enjoy ourselves) but I will focus when it's called for and remember when it's time to quiet down. As a friend, a guildmate, and a reliable anything it's my responsibility to be a positive and not a negative. If I'm what matches the checklist, I just ask that you give me a chance to try; let's pull up a chair and chew the fat -- might as well be direct and pull no punches right? Whether it's running from Fel Reavers in Outland, bearing down on the Lich King, facing the Hour of Twilight or even the might of the Iron Horde, I've been here for a while and I suppose I'll still keep on. Would be a pleasure to find folk who think the same and want to connect.

You can find me via my BattleTag: Voshkar#1275

Thanks again and hope to hear from folks soon!
Hey! I think you will be perfect with our guild!! Check us out! We are a close bunch of friends who're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through [H]Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-Comradery beyond that of any other guild!
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hey, I'd like to chat with you if you're interested. Discord @czarni#2216

Here is our guild post, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764967267
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Just wanted to chime in and say that I appreciate this post. My team runs Wed/Thu, so not what you're looking for, but I'd have loved to talk with you otherwise. Good luck.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Hey there!! I'm Chrissy I won't spam up your thread but Ruiner is an ally guild from stormrage seeking fun players! you are welcome to add my bnet
we farm heroic on tues-wed 10p-1:30 a server time, which is EST so for you it'd be an hour earlier. :)
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Hello! just added you but here is my spam. Looking forward to hearing from you

<Almost Awesome> A Stormrage alliance guild, is in search of players interested in taking a committed approach to mythic raiding in BFA.

We do not require previous mythic experience but do ask you to be willing to put in the necessary amount of time needed to perform at an above average level. The members of our leadership have played WoW since the beginning and have created and/or led several successful teams in the past at a high level with some of the core being previous us top 50.

While we do not have any progression to boast, we do offer an opportunity to get into a new team on the ground level instead of being the new guy who doesn't get any of the jokes.

We are raiding Antorus in order to begin establishing synergy and teamwork among our roster in preparation for the new expansion but our goal is for a hard push come BFA with end goal of being one of the top on the server.

Schedule
Tuesday: 8-11pm Server
Thursday: 8-11pm Server
Monday: 8-11pm Server
Roles Needed
Tanks
None
Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest
DPS
We are currently accepting all exceptional DPS players

Feel free to message us at any time for questions or to express an interest pursuing mythic progression with us in the upcoming expansion!

Annotation#1754
Narin#1845
BearJew#1814
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Jofiel, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your boomie would be a great fit!

I hope the spirit, comradery, and guts we can offer you will triumph over the 2 consecutive raid nights.

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We are a family, and don’t close our doors outside of progression raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey there,

You sound like a perfect fit what we got going on. Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST or 8:30-11:00 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
Zuljin H <Reworked> A Guild of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking for Experienced and Eager to Learn Newcomers Alike. We Will Be Focusing on Progression Raiding, Ranked PvP And Mythic+. Social Members Are Welcome.

About Us:
We are a Group of friends with mythic experience Creating a fun and progression-oriented guild that will be raiding twice a week Friday and Saturday @ 6:30pm-9:30Pm PST.
We will be running normal and heroic On Fridays until BFA.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Looking for a DH, DK, Guardian, Protection Pally/ Warrior
Mdps: Limited Recruitment Currently
Rdps: Currently open recruitment but preference towards Warlock and Shadow Priest
Heals: LF resto Druid and Disc priest
Contact Info:
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf