Switching Faction and LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey there fellow players!
I have recently found myself thinking about not being on Thrall, or horde for that matter. I was wondering if there were any big/social guilds looking for a new member who wants to:
-Raid
-PvP
-Heal since nobody I know wants to
-Be an active social member (Because I hate when guilds show no communication)
My item level is currently 938, but if I found a guild that would be happy for me to invest my time into it I'm sure that I am capable of something more. This game is a big piece of my life, but it means more with people to experience it alongside you. And ilvl might not mean much with BfA being so close, but I'd still like to find that cozy group of people before that.

I do have discord and a mic, and I will be following this thread should anyone choose to reply to it because I have a ton of motivation to be an asset for a guild.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a good rest of your day!
Hey! I know you said you wanted to switch sides, but hear me out! We are a close bunch of friends who're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through [H]Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-Comradery beyond that of any other guild!
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
You are who we want! SKY#1563
Hello Willchard,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hi there I wont clutter your post with guild spam but here is a link to our recruitment post. I look forward to speaking with you! btag: ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445?page=1
Hey Willchard

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

Obviously we're horde, which is counter to your desire to switch sides, but hey, if you wanna stay red and you wanna chat, hit me up on bnet: Alveia#1839
hey man check us out at www.kryptedgaming.com We are beefing our raid team up for BFA. on top of that we hang out in discord all day. We arent a mega guild, we are a tight knit group of friends that play other games togeather too. You can hit me up at Deathwing#1757
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.