Fal'Dorei as an Allied Race

General Discussion
Fal'Dorei are one of the coolest things I have seen so far in Wow, and although I don't think they would ever make them into an allied race, just imagine how cool it would be to have a Fal'Dorei derived allied race, like Awakened Fal'Dorei or Lucid Fal'Dorei or whatever.

A humanoid model, but with spidery features for customization options, such as spider fangs or multiple eyes...

They could have racials like a web-based CC on a cooldown, or have an affinity to Tailoring, for obvious reasons.

No idea if they'd be horde or ally, maybe Ally since they have an issue with the Shal'Dorei who are horde.

And the coolest thing. They could be, among other classes, Druids! Imagine the Bear form being a bulky spider like the new tarantula models, and the Cat form could be one of those skinny legs spiders that look like widows. Flight form could be like those flying spiders from Wrath. Boomkin form could be one of the normal Fal'Dorei forms with four legs and four arms.

I'd definetely play one.
Just no.
They could give Nightborne a druid class and make it have the spider as a form. Would make them more Drow like which I'm not against.
Please stop coming up with races that have no business being Allied Races.
Allied Races are cancelled until I get lizard people. Sorry everyone.
06/07/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Thylsi

Please learn lore. Thanks.
Yes.
06/07/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Nøøne
06/07/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Thylsi

Please learn lore. Thanks.

Lol? How could you possibly discern my lore proficiency from that? Bad troll is bad. You're not even from an RP server.
I'd roll a Mantid, but no spider elves, thx.
While were at it, lets make Vermin a playable allied race!
Fal'dorei are cursed to dwell only in the tunnels under Falanaar. They tried to steal the Arcan'dor seed in order to use its power to return to the surface-- and failed.

So you basically want a race that will never leave a bunch of underground tunnels and was in the midst of being eradicated.

Also: they're still just twisted Nightborne who live on Arcane and have no ties to the Emerald Dream or the Wild Gods. There would be zero reason for a bunch of twisted Arcane addicts trying to destroy everything around them to become druids.

None of what you said makes sense.
No pants!
Give up!
More elves?? No more elves! Please!!!!!
06/07/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Romanna
Just no.

"We can't have downvotes because they stifle conversation."

OT: I would really like to see some nonbipedal races like the Naga, Fal'Dorei or the Nerubians but the thoughts alone probably gives the art team seizures
06/07/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Sunday
06/07/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Romanna
Just no.

"We can't have downvotes because they stifle conversation."

OT: I would really like to see some nonbipedal races like the Naga, Fal'Dorei or the Nerubians but the thoughts alone probably gives the art team seizures

Someone the other day mentioned giving the Naga a two-forms ability like Worgen. I think that would be fine and just leave the armor, or at least the awkward pieces, as static and/or customization options. They of course would not be Allied Races unless they are a Night Elf variant or something.
This thread is yet another reason why I hate Allied Races.
Wor'Dorei - Worgen elves.
06/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Kaiyeri
Fal'dorei are cursed to dwell only in the tunnels under Falanaar. They tried to steal the Arcan'dor seed in order to use its power to return to the surface-- and failed.

So you basically want a race that will never leave a bunch of underground tunnels and was in the midst of being eradicated.

Also: they're still just twisted Nightborne who live on Arcane and have no ties to the Emerald Dream or the Wild Gods. There would be zero reason for a bunch of twisted Arcane addicts trying to destroy everything around them to become druids.

None of what you said makes sense.

Yeah, the druid prospect seems especially specious, tbh. To tell the truth I hadn't even read that part of the OP until you just pointed it out.
I have that phobia of spiders, Perhaps a bunny race? Like in final fantasy