MW LF BFA Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Recently returned from a break from Legion. Looking for a 2 night/week fun yet focused adult progression guild for BFA. I’m available Sunday-Thursday 7-11pm. I know my class/role, I’m punctual, and I research fights/show up prepared. I’ve been healing heroic and mythic since Cataclysm on Resto Druid or MW. If you’re looking for a reliable healer to add to your roster, feel free to contact me in-game.

BT: Malomega#1140
We are doing raid nights on tuesdays and thursdays from 9 pm — 11 pm MDT. We are in current need for another healer if that’s something you’d want to keep doing. Feel free to send me a message on discord @czarni#2216 if you’d like to chat.
Hey there,

We're a ton of returning players looking for more DPS to fill out our heroic Antorus team, in preparation to build synergy for Battle for Azeroth. Come raid with us cross-realm a few times (9PM EST, Tu/Thu) and see if you fit :)

www.kryptedgaming.com
Hello Omegalo,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Hi Omegalo,
How are you? I'm hoping you are doing great, I read your post and I think I have a solution to what you're looking for. If you're willing to go Alliance.

I can go on about my guild but I'll just leave the link to my forum right here for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765097522

So again I really hope to hear from you as I feel we are what you're looking for, especially if you have a good recipe for lock cookies or mage biscuits....oh but wait, you'd have to sidetrack a lock or mage to pickpocket it. Oh yea that would work. :D

Look forward to chatting with you,

Happy Hunting
~Issy
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856