Holy/disc priest LF guild to raid BFA

Guild Recruitment
Looking for decent casual raiding guild that wants to progress in BFA, available most any nights during the week 8pm-12pm eastern time. just started playing again and haven't seriously raided since cataclysm, not looking to be too hardcore just have some fun a few nights a week but be serious about progression. very experienced with raid healing. I can transfer servers or factions if need be.
This is my current character, I posted as when I was level 90 lol
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Nice Sounds like you guys are what im looking for
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hi There,
Going to try and keep this short and sweet.

The Men of Mayhem - Stormrage [A]

11/11M Antorus Leader AND 11/11H on our FIRST NIGHT

9-12pm EST Sunday, Mondey, Tuesday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+ all the was to US19th. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal is to build a guild which can clear CURRENT MYTHIC content for BFA

Mancheese#1508
Beholder#1925

https://themenofmayhem.enjin.com/
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764496596

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi there, I think you might be a good fit for our team going into BFA check out our guild spam below and hit us up!

[Horde] RNJesus-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week but we do expect forward progress in some form each and every night of raid.

Current need for Mythic Team:
TANKS: Any
HEALERS: Any
MELEE DPS: Any
RANGE DPS: Any

Raid times: [i]TUES/WED/THURS 7pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time[/Requirements/Raid rules:
1. Please have the addons/WAs necessary for every boss encounter.(I.E. DBM/Bigwigs, WA 2, Exorsus Raid Tools)
2. Be willing to accept mistakes will happen, learn from them, and understand if any criticism is given DO NOT take it personal.
3. Notify if you will NOT be coming to raid AT LEAST 24 hrs ahead of time in order to find a proper replacement.
4. If GM/RL/Officers are speaking within raid, give them the courtesy of speaking first before you do.
5. Understand in some cases you will be benched/swapped out for another player if their class is better suited to handle some situations.
6. Have 1 raid ready alt/ offspec that you can play at a decent level if asked to do so in raid.
7. Take a joke, life is too short for you to get butt hurt. Laugh and move on.
8. MUST be in Discord when doing any raid with the guild Mythic/ Casual any atleast to listen to instructions. Not required to speak.
9. Try to enjoy your stay while you are here fighting with us or simply hanging out in guild.
Attendance:
We would like every raider to maintain a 75% attendance rate every month. Meaning we expect you to be here 9/12 days in the month.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

Co-GMs: Ambramelin/Cam- PriorCity#1834 Discord- PriorCity#3501
Invic/Axiel- PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243