974 5/11 M Enhance LF CE Progression Team

Guild Recruitment
Hey all a little about me, I main a 974 enhancement shaman currently 5/11M until our team fell apart. I want to push cutting edge for the rest of the tier and find a solid raid team. I also have a very viable 970 ret Paladin that I can switch to as well. Below are both sets of logs. My current availability is 5-11 pm EST monday through Thursday. I can do fridays but prefer not to at the wife’s request. I understand what goes into these teams and do my best to ensure that I make myself completely prepared with knowledge of fights and min max of my character

Shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/éarlainn

Paladin:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/earlainn

Feel free to reach out on me on bnet or discord, I do not check the forums super often

Bnet: siobert#1915
Disc: Earlainn#5022
I reached out to you via Discord. Enjoy the rest of your night!
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time Tank/healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey Earl, our raid times would be a good match for you would like to chat, sending you a disco

Guild: Exotic Raid Plan - US Dalaran
Faction: Alliance
Progression Raid Days: Tue, Wed, Thur 8:00-10:30 EST
Optional Farm Day: Sun 8:00-10:30 EST
Cleared: 10/11 M ABT
6/9 M Tos 9/10 M NH

Looking Argus progression? Range DPS preferred. Core spots available for the right applicants.
Also recruiting for BFA

Need to follow instructions, do mechanics, and research.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan

previously on Alexstrasza
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alexstrasza/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Loot System
We run a loot council consisting of our officer core. We assign loot as fairly as possible, with a focus on bettering the raid as a whole. Attendance and other factors are considered.

Great group of people, 20-30s, some older *cough* We like playing together and respect each other. Always looking for more people mythic, heroic, social

Contact
Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396 - Discord - Theurgy#9756
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[H][US] <Dont Die> - Zul'jin. 3 day/week Mythic Raiding Guild now recruiting mechanically gifted players! With that being said, we're always recruiting people to fill out our community, so feel free to ask for an invite anytime!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~About Us~
Formerly <Crave> - Zul'jin, we're a Mythic raiding guild built around solid leadership and a strong group of friends that have been raiding together for over a year. Our Officers have all been around since at least TBC and have experience raiding in top 100-200 US guilds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you can expect from us:
- Strong, determined leadership, that is driven to achieve our end goal.
- Fast friendship, many of us have become good friends over the past year with unbreakable bonds that go past WoW.
- Communication!, Communication!, Communication!
- A strong sense of community that ventures outside of Warcraft.
What we expect from you:
- Prepared with consumables, relevant gear, addons, and knowledge of the raid encounter.
- 100% attendance throughout your trial (2 weeks), failure to meet expectations will result in a restart of your trial or an immediate failure.
- Drive to improve yourself, as well as others around you.
- Effort to integrate yourself within the guild.
Raid Schedule: 9hrs/week
Tuesday 8-11PM ST (EST)
Wednesday 8-11PM ST (EST)
Thursday 8-11PM ST (EST)
What we are currently recruiting
*Disclaimer* As always we're always recruiting exceptional players, so feel free to apply no matter what we have an immediate need for.

- Healers ~ (RDruid, RShaman, Disc/Holy Priest)
- Melee ~ (Rogue, Enh Shaman, WW Monk, Frost DK)
- Range ~ (Balance Druid, Aff Lock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter)
- Tanks ~ N/A
Extras:
While some of us have fallen victim to being burnt out from it being the end of the expansion and recently killing Argus, we're still active and push M+ weekly and do 15's for peoples' mains as well as alts. We also do "alt" Heroic Antorus raids 1-3 times a week. We also try to do Gul'dan when we can get enough people online.
How to Apply:
If you made it this far without saying !@#$ it and moving on, here's how to apply!
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/9TE2as
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Dont+Die
GM/RLeader: Skint/Skint#11331
Healing Officer: Iptayvian/Atticus#12643
Recruitment Officer/Range Officer: Trump/ThatGuy#13288
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by experienced Mythic raiders looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available -- INCLUDING raid leader. We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :).

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
JunkratMain#1821
TeaFunny#11346
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 7/11M is looking for a few dps classes to finish off our raiding roster and prepare for Battle for Azeroth!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
Howdy, I represent <Surrendering IRL> 11/11M on Mal'ganis Horde. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. If interested please reach out to http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd for an application. And if you have any questions contact me @ Geek#1197. Thanks for your time