973Rsham/966H Priest LF BFA Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Recently returned, cutting edge experienced looking for a West Coast HORDE guild to get into raiding with for BFA. I am looking for a guild that is wanting to push cutting edge every tier and keep a competitive tone while still having a good time.

I have been healing since Vanilla and started this xpac as a H Pally where I received cutting edge in M EN, before switching over to H Priest and ultimately landing on my R Shaman for Antorus. Ultimately, I am comfortable healing on either class, but would prefer priest for BFA.

For what it's worth, I am currently 7/11M with numerous pulls on M Argus with my current guild while they were prog'ing on him.

Most of my logs are pretty old, but I can supply them if you want.

Drop me your spam if you see something ya like and I'll get back to you guys
Hey there, our times might not work for you. If that's the case, I understand and wish you the best of luck with your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Restoration Shaman. Current prog is 9/11M Antorus (Aggramar at 2%). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Three week old guild comprised of mostly friends who have experience up to 10/11m in need of healers.

We are on Illidan (central), raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm CST. Currently 6/11m with Kingaroth almosts dead within 5 raid nights of reprog while trialing new players. We are trying to build a solid roster going into BFA.

If you have any other questions, please add me: scklights#1163
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - No major needs right this second, but feel free to apply as we have retirements coming up and can keep your app on file.

Synthesis (Weekend): 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - No major needs right this second, but feel free to apply as we have retirements coming up and can keep your app on file.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
    Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
    Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 10pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43
  • - No major needs right this second, but feel free to apply as we have retirements coming up and can keep your app on file. When slots open for Synthesis, people here will be considered. Always considering exceptional players.

Synthesize (Weekday): 6/11M (0% wipe rip)
  • Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
    Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
    Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Discord: Sieara#6473
    Btag: Sieara#1968 (usually full, sorry!)

Discord: Fiolated#9828
    Btag: shinks50#1291

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do the whole cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.
    [H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by close friends and former cutting edge players looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
    Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
    All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following classes:

-Priest - Holy or Disc
    -Holy Pal
    -Hunter
    -WW Monk
    -Resto Shaman
    -Mage

Expectations
    1. Class
    - Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
    - Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
    - Competitive and extremely motivated
    - Positive mindset - no toxicity
    - Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
    - Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
    - Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
    - Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
    - Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
    - Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
    - Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
    We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
    We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
    If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
    cjsu#1139
    JunkratMain#1821
    TeaFunny#11346
    bumpp
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Good evening,

I read your post and we are very interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1
    Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    Hi,

Looking for an argus progression spot? We have him at 15%.

About us:
    - Server: Kil'Jaeden
    - Faction: Horde
    - Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
    - Currently 11/11 H ABT, 10/11M ABT, Argus to 15%

What we will offer:
    - Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
    - An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

How to get in touch:
    - Add dopher#1748
    - Link your logs
    Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for a full-time healer.

Cheers and best of luck.
    [H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by close friends and former cutting edge players looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
    Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
    All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following classes:

-Priest - Holy or Disc
    -Holy Pal
    -Hunter
    -WW Monk
    -Resto Shaman
    -Mage

Expectations
    1. Class
    - Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
    - Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
    - Competitive and extremely motivated
    - Positive mindset - no toxicity
    - Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
    - Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
    - Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
    - Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
    - Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
    - Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
    - Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
    We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
    We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
    If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
    cjsu#1139
    JunkratMain#1821
    TeaFunny#11346