Newbie looking for a guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I'm looking for any guild that could help me get into WoW officially.

1. Times available & time zone: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Mon - Fri. 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Times may vary. This is me being generally on my PC.)
2. Server preference: Illidan (Willing to change servers if may be. PvP is what I prefer.)
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Very little.
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Tau#8267 (Discord)
8. Anything else: I'm looking into making this game my home! I would love a group who could help me grow! Hope to hear some responses! :)
Hey Mordred,

We are Horde on another server, which is completely against your top choice, haha, but I'm replying anyway! Our guild is about community, learning together and just enjoying the game together with friends. We have new players, up to veterans who used to raid for realm first kills, and now we all just enjoy the game casually together.

If you're interested you can message my battletag: Alveia#1839
You seem like you'd fit in perfect with our guild! We are a close bunch of six friends who recently broke off from another guild to form <WMK> Wicked Minded Killers! We're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, doing Arenas and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-A PVP officer (inquire with a GM)
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
You still looking?

Handful of us just started and I've never played before. I just started 5 days ago.
06/04/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Trylon
You still looking?

Handful of us just started and I've never played before. I just started 5 days ago.

Trylon! Your group should consider joining our guild as well! Most of us have been playing since vanilla/bc....A plethora of knowledge and help at your fingertips!

PST me
bloodbathed#1274
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785