<All Shall Fade> Looking for Members

Lightbringer
ASF, All Shall Fade, is a socially active guild looking for members for our weekly raids. We are currently looking for the following:

Tank
Melee DPS
And DPS with off spec heals

We raid twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 - 9:00 (PST) server time (Lightbringer server)

However, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders, we are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful, sociable people. Who enjoy hanging out and having fun.

Both long-time players and players completely new to the game have found a place with us over the years. Play-styles of our members vary from dedicated raiders to more casual players who join to be part of an active community for PvE, PvP and socializing.

Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios, (retro) raids, helping with personal achievements, gear for transmogrification, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious world quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community.

If this sounds like a home you might be interested in or have any questions please feel free to either contact Draísyn, Kizmatic or Ismera in game or add me to btag - Kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684
Are you still looking for a tank? Or Dps with Healing Offspec?
Yes to all the above questions.
I have seen your ads over the last few months and something speaks to me about your guild.

I am a 44 year old male. Too much time to play wow, so I am on a lot. I have played since day one and I used to be a hardcore raider. No, I don't mean 4 nights a week for 2 hours. I was in a US top 20 and we raided 7 days a week for hours on end. It was like a career. Needless to say I got burned out pretty badly.

Not only did I withdraw from raiding over time, I started being really anti-social in game. I primarily play solo, but I miss being in a REAL guild where members come and and invite you, specifically, to do dungeons and quests, learn new roles without having to pug, maxing out professions. Etc.

I don't think I would go back to any scheduled raiding, but I would love to make some friends and run dungeons (I don't do mythics out of fear... it's pathetic, I know lol). I miss having a guild where everyone knows everyone else and people are treated with respect and kindness.

I am shy at first, but once I warm up, I try my best to be an attribute to the guild and to help anyone who needs it. I have a 110 of every class, but really only put effort into the ones I enjoy playing, which is my Druid, Rogue, and Priest currently. That will change though. It always does. The classes I do play, I research, learn and am quite capable on them. I have been told I am a beast on heals. I think it's because I have OCD and can't forgive myself if someone dies lol.

I don't know if I would be a good fit, but your ads lead me to believe that you want a similar guild to what I want... a wow family, not a giant social guild with massive turnover and no one even knows you exist.
@Anamoly, I would really like to chat with you, can you contact me in game please
@Ismera I keep missing you in game, but I'll keep trying. I am a few different characters, so I may whisper you from an alt if I can.
@Anamoly, I am no longer affiliated with All Shall Fade, I have ventured out on my own and created another, but feel free to get a hold of Kizmatic if you're still interested in the guild All Shall Fade. Good Luck to you. But just so you know you are also welcome to whisper me anytime.