Looking for a new Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi!
I am mostly new to wow, starting in February, never played this game before. I am new to raiding (The only raid I've done was normal Nighthold a few days ago), I have played a few dungeons(normal and Heroic using the lfg tool). I'm not interested in doing pvp at all. I play on Draenor but I'm thinking in moving to another server.
I play Ret Paladin, He is level 110 and I have an ilvl of 892 (i dont know if that is important). I was in a Guild that add me at lvl 20 and I stayed for some perks but It wasn't a very helpfull thing. Most of the things I learned was intuitive playing. I'm interested mostly in the story of the game ( I really like W3 and the lore of this game) but I would like to get better at the game and learn more too( doing normal and Heroic dungeons and raids sounds fun). I'm a casual player willing to learn, meet people and have fun.

Sorry this is so long, thank you for reading!
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/11N 11/11H taking it easy for the end of the xpac while getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
Hey there,

We're a tight-knit gaming community DPS to fill out our heroic Antorus team in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. Come raid with us cross-realm a few times (9PM EST, Tu/Thu) and see if you fit :)

www.kryptedgaming.com
Hi Argael,

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
Hey Argael,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

Obviously we're horde, and you're alliance! So this would require a change for you, but maybe you wanna see the horde's side of the story. :P

I'm a huge lore nut myself, so you and I would probably get along well. We have players of all skill levels now, and I'm always down to help people learn and grow in the game, we were all new at some point. If you think you might go red, and any of this interests you, please message me via battletag: Alveia#1839

Best of luck!
Add me and we can chat.. My infor is below.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Greetings Argael!

I love the lore! That is how my husband tricked me into playing to avoid wife aggro. :/ That's another story. We have a ret pally who is pretty amazing that can help you out, as long as you don't tell him that I said he's amazing. He already has a big enough head. ;)

Here is our guild information. I am dropping it here even though as a new player it may not all apply to you, but I wanted you to see what we are all about before you make a decision. We are completely committed to helping our guildies develop. My contact information is at the bottom.

Also, don't worry about the length of your post. Mine is longer. Besides, if someone expects you to realm transfer to their guild, the least they can do is read a couple of paragraphs.

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

End of xpac doesn't mean end of fun! We want to raid, and raid we shall, along with trying out some PVP, mythic +, and other in game content. Join us!

Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current high need: DPS, 1 Heal/DPS
Recruiting ALL for Battle for Azeroth!

Current Progression:
11/11 H
1/11 M

The raid schedule:

(CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST.
Wednesday/Thursday: Heroic and Progression
Friday: FUN NIGHT!

Schedule will remain the same when BfA drops, but Fun Night may be replaced with progression, normal or alt runs once we are into heroic, or heroic runs once we are in to mythic progression.

We are also attempting some PVP, and will be starting RBGs on Monday, June 8 if we have participation. We are not currently an experienced PVP guild. We do have some experienced PVP members and would love to add some more to experience this content fully in BfA!

The atmosphere:

We are a raiding guild offering an active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

Trigger warning: This is not a “safe space” or social warrior guild. It is about WoW. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 7 2018

Range - Medium
Melee - Medium
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more like minded players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy ru
Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.
We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.
We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times--9am-12:30pm CST
Raid Days--Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan, Horde
Website--sb18.enjin.com/
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)
Hello Argael,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of a healer and a few DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ a lot and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765017278

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684

Happy Adventures
Hey Argael,

Add me on
Bnet @ Finn#12227
or
Discord @ Finn#6286
Server: Daggerspine PvP (Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Gurubashi, Hakkar)
Timezone: Central (CST)
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274