Resto druid and DK LF home for BfA (alliance)

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone! I am a long time wow player who has not raided much new content but am ready to get back into raiding

My fiancé and I are looking for an alliance raiding guild to start the BfA content.

A little bit about us:

I have played since vanilla on and off. Mostly on for the first 7 years. I raided WoLK (warlock and druid raid heals), cataclysm (resto druid) and also some (but not as much) in mists and WoD. I have played during legion but very casually. Casually, only because I started playing again so close to the new xpac. My fiancé (dps DK) has also played in the past but does not have any raiding experience. He has enjoyed getting back into the game, and would like to start raiding as well.

What we are looking for:
I started out raiding with a large group of RL friends who I was very close with. We eventually started a guild of our own. It was small and close knit, but we always filled our raids and had a blast. I am looking for something simular: a relaxed, yet organized, close knit raiding guild to explore the new content with.

Faction: Alliance

Raiding times: Flexible, but prefer evenings (after 6-7PM CST). Weekday and weekend availability

Characters: I prefer resto, but will go DPS if/when needed. I also have alt warlock, and all other healing classes (minus pally). My fiancé prefers dps DK, but can tank if/when needed.

I am excited to hear from you!
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Any and all

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Junipr, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps and a healer for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. You with a dps offspec and your fiancé with a tank offspec would be great fits!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of progression raids.

We too appreciate the community atmosphere that keeps us together and enjoying raiding. Most here are working adults and some of us have been together since classic days. I think we can offer you guys what you are looking for.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-Our guild was formed in 2008.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-We value community>progression, but still get things accomplished!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping our guild members, achievement runs, and overall just having fun together!

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we have a current need of a Main Tank [Any Druids our there?], and a couple of Ranged DPS that can devote their time to our Progression Group raid days/times.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply, regardless of class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
- Tues/Wed 6:00-9:00pm PST {Progression Group, Heroic & Mythic Antorus}
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST {Casual/Alts, Normal Antorus}
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
So many good people on the alliance side! If you change your mind about being alliance, our guild has always been very similar to what you are describing, we were founded in TBC and have always valued community above all else. Though we were serious about progression for a while, we've taken a step back again to be more casual for BfA, only planning to raid heroic on a relaxed 1 night schedule and spend more time enjoying other parts of the game.

If you ever get the desire to go red, shoot me a message, Alveia#1839
Good evening Junipr and Fiancé,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.