Former mythic raider LF guild in BFA

Guild Recruitment
Former mythic raider looking for a guild in BFA. Preferably a 2-3 day guild that is pushing for CE. I have been playing wow since classic and have been raiding since late MOP. I raided in multiple mythic teams in Legion but due do medical issues I had to take a prolonged break. When I returned I have just pugged heroics and did mythic+ although I have 5/11M experience in ABT. My Btag is Jake#12141
Legion experience:
7/7M EN
11/11M NH
7/9M TOS
5/11M ABT
Here are some recent logs from pugging ABT
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/rom%C3%BBlus
Tos logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/kuulazurin#rankingzone=13
I am open to faction and realm transfer.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
booooooooooomp
I added you and my info is below

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
bump
Hi there. I won't clutter your post, below is a link to our recruitment thread. Look forward to speaking with you. Btag ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445?page=1#post-5
<Crimson Vigil> [H][US][Area 52]

About:
<Crimson Vigil> is built from a core of returning/current Mythic and Top-50 to Top-100 US players. Most of the core are players who have already attained 11/11M CE and many other Cutting Edge from raids through the years. We are seeking other like-minded competitive players that want to push and better themselves both individually and as a group. The main goal we have for BFA and on will be to achieve Cutting Edge and push for Top-100 US.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Wednesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Thursday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)

Recruiting:
We currently have open recruitment as we continue to build our roster. Spots open include a Tank, a Healer, and a few more DPS. Any competent and exceptional player is encouraged to apply.

If interested in joining us for BFA or you have questions, please post a reply below with your contact information. Alternatively, you can add any of us below:
GM – Liont#1894 (Btag)
Recruiting/DPS – Sejul#11367 (Btag) Sejul#7829 (Discord)
Recruiting/Healing – Kuainn#1663 (Btag) Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for raiders with a background of mythic raiding experience, for mythic raiding In BFA

We are a 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ rerolling raiders for the upcoming bfa expansion. ALL OF OUR RAID SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 7 2018

Range - Medium
Melee - Medium
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph
Dunno if willing to check out alliance but if you are here's a blurb to read.

Hey there,

You sound like a perfect fit what we got going on. Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Sunday and Monday 7:30-10:00 CST or 8:30-11:00 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Healers and DPS

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Guild: Last Ständ
Faction: ALLIANCE
Server: Moonrunner-US
Needs: Main Tank & all Ranged DPS
Raid Schedule:
    - Tues/Wed 6:00-9:00pm PST {Progression Group, Heroic & Mythic Antorus}
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST {Casuals & Alts, Normal Antorus}

Cleared: 11/11H, 1/11M
Apply Here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/
Recruitment Contacts: @June#1977 [Discord], Ashley1640#1792 [Bnet]

*Will consider all exceptional and knowledgeable players!*

-Guild core has been together for 10+ years and values community!
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping our guild members, achievement runs, and overall just having fun together!
What days are you available Romûlus and at what time?
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
<Snowfall> is a newly formed guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. Our current recruitment is for BFA and we are not actively attempting Antorus content and our primary focus is Mythic raiding in BFA.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)
We do not have any intentions of adding raid days during each tier, alt nights or off nights will be based on interest of members. We will be requiring at least a 90% attendance from our raiders, this is due to us wanting to have a smaller more efficient core as to avoid having a large rolling bench.

Add Snow#1374 if you have any questions!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Variance - Thrall Horde

Hey,

I believe my guild could be a great fit for you! We previously were a casual one day a week mythic raid team that achieved 5/11m before going on hiatus many months ago. We are now looking to build a competent, more progression driven, mythic raid team with our goals being top 200 each tier raiding 6 total hours a week. We have rebuilt a team almost entirely from scratch full of players with prior cutting edge experience and leadership with experience in the top 50.

Variance prides itself on being a smaller and more tight knit community of gamers. We do not allow toxicity and egos get in the way of having fun playing games that we enjoy. We are looking for players interested in being a part of more than just a raid team. We encourage players to hangout in discord and keep each other involved in things to build a stronger community overall.

Raid Times & Days

Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Thursday: 8pm - 11pm EST

We rarely ever extend past scheduled raid times and if we decide to, it's not required to stay for it.

I highly suggest reading our official recruitment post if interested as it gives more insight on our intentions as well as who we are:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764986602#1

I would love the chance to chat with you if you are interested. You can contact me at:

Protek#11993

Cheers!
Hey Romûlus!

Sounds like we might be the sort of guild you're looking for! We're <Speciation>, a horde guild reforming on Area 52.

Most of our founding members have played since vanilla, but we got together and started the initial iteration of the guild during SoO on a low pop server. We centered our emphasis on a mid-range raid schedule with high-tier results. We expected our raiders to come prepared to make efficient use of our raid time, and were successful in obtaining 14/14M in our first raid tier and maintaining a top spot on our server.

After somewhat of a hiatus, Speciation is reforming on Area 52 with our eyes set on coming out of the gates swinging when BFA lands. Some of us raided all the way through Mythic Antorus, others of us came in late and picked up ~5/11M. Seeing that we all were coming back to the game, we decided to set our sights on reforming our roster for BFA.

Our officers have significant raid experience and have been among Top 10 US guilds, and many hold titles from Challenge Modes.

We're all adults with jobs and other obligations, and tentatively aim to be raiding Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST. Currently we're running M+ as we fill out our roster.

If you're interesting in talking more, and hopefully joining us, you can contact any of the following:

Kentauri, Recruitment Officer:
Btag: kentauri#1750
Discord: kentauri#4150

Laslen, RL:
Btag: laslen#1410
Discord: laslen#6028

Actaea, GM:
BTag: actaea#1307
Discord: actaea#0855
Guild: <Wardens>
Faction: Alliance
Server: Sargeras (US)
Progression: 9/11M Antorus
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Wardens
Needs:We are looking for solid dps in general. .
Spcypnts5533#1730
Shini#11166
Nader#11773
LostTheWorld#1927
Shadow#11439