[H] <Sons of Wolves> (Zul'jin)

Guild Recruitment
Why aren't we a guild of worgen with this name? ...why not?

Anyway, our guild (on WoW) was started a year ago among a group of friends that met through other games. Unfortunately, it seems life has claimed a couple of our friends. They are no longer with us... on WoW. With that, the rest of us became inactive and just stopped playing. With BFA around the corner we've come back and are looking to expand our guild.
I'll be honest, we're a very small group as of right now. So, although we do wish to become a semi-hardcore raiding guild, we don't have the roster for that. That means any raids will be guild-led PuGs until we reach that point of being able to do full guild runs.

What We're Looking For:

• Currently we have both WoW raiding vets who had started the game in Vanilla/BC as well as noobs that have just picked up the game during Legion. All experience levels are welcome in our guild.
  • Maturity: Now, I'm not going to say "18+ only" or something like that. Because, frankly, that's not a very good way to filter people. First of all, how are you really going to know a persons age? Second, I've met 16 year-olds that are more mature than most people 10 years older than them. I think the best way is to interact with the person to determine if they're mature enough for the guild. Don't get me wrong, we're not a bunch of humorless librarians or something. We do joke around a lot. But the "your mom" response is just a tad too cringey, ya know?
  • Someone looking to mingle! Although we are a group of friends that have known each other since before Legion, we will not restrict people from entering this group and be forced to stay in the "general" of the guild. We are a group that has played multiple games in the past and will continue to have some variety. We've picked up people in different games that still continue to play with us across games. If we like ya, we'll keep ya. Oh, and it's okay if you're shy; as long as you are willing to participate in guild events. We do have a discord we will be using, but only joining the discord to listen will be required during events/raids. Microphone is not!
  • A bit more info...
  • As of right now, we don't have a set schedule for raids but we're thinking 12-2am EST maybe once or twice on weekdays and one day (probably Saturday) at a bit of an earlier time, around 11pm-2am EST.
  • We would also like to incorporate our own events as well... Incoming kicking a fish around in the pools in the BE starting zone.
  • Alright then, thank you very much for your time. I hope some of you are interested. Either way, have a good one!
    05/30/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Aelithius
    Why aren't we a guild of worgen with this name? ...why not?

Anyway, our guild (on WoW) was started a year ago among a group of friends that met through other games. Unfortunately, it seems life has claimed a couple of our friends. They are no longer with us... on WoW. With that, the rest of us became inactive and just stopped playing. With BFA around the corner we've come back and are looking to expand our guild.
    I'll be honest, we're a very small group as of right now. So, although we do wish to become a semi-hardcore raiding guild, we don't have the roster for that. That means any raids will be guild-led PuGs until we reach that point of being able to do full guild runs.

What We're Looking For:

• Currently we have both WoW raiding vets who had started the game in Vanilla/BC as well as noobs that have just picked up the game during Legion. All experience levels are welcome in our guild.
  • Maturity: Now, I'm not going to say "18+ only" or something like that. Because, frankly, that's not a very good way to filter people. First of all, how are you really going to know a persons age? Second, I've met 16 year-olds that are more mature than most people 10 years older than them. I think the best way is to interact with the person to determine if they're mature enough for the guild. Don't get me wrong, we're not a bunch of humorless librarians or something. We do joke around a lot. But the "your mom" response is just a tad too cringey, ya know?
  • Someone looking to mingle! Although we are a group of friends that have known each other since before Legion, we will not restrict people from entering this group and be forced to stay in the "general" of the guild. We are a group that has played multiple games in the past and will continue to have some variety. We've picked up people in different games that still continue to play with us across games. If we like ya, we'll keep ya. Oh, and it's okay if you're shy; as long as you are willing to participate in guild events. We do have a discord we will be using, but only joining the discord to listen will be required during events/raids. Microphone is not!
  • A bit more info...
  • As of right now, we don't have a set schedule for raids but we're thinking 12-2am EST maybe once or twice on weekdays and one day (probably Saturday) at a bit of an earlier time, around 11pm-2am EST.
  • We would also like to incorporate our own events as well... Incoming kicking a fish around in the pools in the BE starting zone.
  • Alright then, thank you very much for your time. I hope some of you are interested. Either way, have a good one!

Woot Woot, this post makes me happy on the inside, as our fearless leaders says we are always looking for more people and have no problem with low levels working on leveling up as well. Currently we have members leveling up alts as well as getting our main's in line for the expansion drop. We are a guild that loves to teach as well as learn the new tricks and trades that seem to be ever changing in the World Of Warcraft. If you would like to to talk more you guys can message me on here and add me in game for some sweet sweet adventures. QuirkyOrc#113504 (don't judge me for my name, I don't even remember how i got that bad boy =) ). Thanks all for taking the time to stop by and always remember FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
    Good stuff is happening here my WOW peps and your missing it. As stated before this a new guild so if your looking to help build something from the ground up, or maybe you're more for a casual place to play without 100's of players duking it out on discord with a tight nit group of friends that love to joke and have fun while getting in some serious WOW dankness than we're the perfect fit.
    Time is slipping you guys by every minute ur not joining us is a time your missing out on the glory of being a Son of Wolves
    Have just received another Member woot woot we are slowly growing come join us in the fun =)