960+ Resto/Boomkin Druid LFG for BFA

Guild Recruitment
I am a 960+ Resto/Balance druid looking for a raiding home at the moment and for BFA. In legion, this was my main alt but I am now looking to main it for BFA.

This toon does not have any healing/dps logs, but my main does and I can provide those if interested.

I have been healing since late TBC and raiding seriously since Draenor.

Would like to discuss more over Discord or in game. My Btag is Tessi#11353 if interested.
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team is location on Zuljin Horde side. We currently have AoTC on farm and we are looking to step into Mythic and would like to round out our roster with some RDPS.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses for the long term heading into BFA.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Hey, we may be more casual then you're looking for. We are shooting for Heroic before Legion ends and then into heroic in BFA.

Here is our post if you're interested in checking it out, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765106836#1 or come talk with us on discord https://discord.gg/yVtpyJy
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Night Eternal is a 6 hour a week Mythic progression guild on US-Alleria. We are currently 5/11M in Antorus looking to push more boss kills. Our schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST.

We are currently looking for a few spots to be filled.

1 tank pref non paladin
(Having a working dps offspec is a plus)
1 or 2 healers pref shaman but will look at any player who may fit
2 or 3 dps most classes could work

If you have any questions you can reach us a few different ways. Via battle net add chaosshot#1147 to talk to me directly, my main chaosshot or via twitch @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony All our guild runs are streamed so you can watch first to see if you may be a good fit
Yo Moonke,

if you are looking for a chill & progressive guild where there is no real cliquiness, then look no further. Check us out:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

And hit me up.

-Signed GL of Hubris
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect that you are prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/DH)
Heals: Shaman
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
05/31/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Enigma
Yo Moonke,

if you are looking for a chill & progressive guild where there is no real cliquiness, then look no further. Check us out:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

And hit me up.

-Signed GL of Hubris

I highly suggest hubris! I sent you an add hope to hear from you.

Ashsunday healing officer of hubris
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 6/11 Mythic (now with Imonar skip!), Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Healer: Will consider adding an experienced Holy Paladin.
DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Mischievous Misfits> are a group of transplants from Azjol-Nerub enjoying life here on Proudmoore. We are a fun loving bunch of long time players who love raiding, mythic keystones, and playing with like minded people. Our current raid team is 11/11 Heroic Antorus. Most of us have previously raided Mythic, either in this expansion or in previous expansions. Our current focus is building our guild and raid roster with an eye towards Mythic progression in BfA.

We're looking to add new members into our family as we head into Battle for Azeroth. If you like playing with easy going, good natured people who abhor drama, we may be the guild for you.

All classes are welcome, as we focus on people first. We are currently looking for a main spec tank as one of our DPS has been tanking for us. We would also love having more DPS, especially ranged, join our ranks as we have the heals to accommodate a larger group. If you are a healer and are interested, please do let us know. We have a couple of healers who wouldn't mind going DPS.

If you are interested in joining us or would like to know more about us, you can reply here or speak to one of the following in game:

Khel - Phantom#1849
Icywidow - Icywidow#1279
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of Ranged DPS (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 9/11M Antorus (2% Agg wipe). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]