[US][H] Ret pally LF new server/guild

Guild Recruitment
After a year-and-change-long break from the game, I’ve been enjoying spending time on my Ret Pally (ilvl 848... still gearing up), gearing and grinding rep so I can fly around the Broken Isles at some point. In the time that I’ve been gone, my guild was absorbed, and my old friends on Turalyon stopped playing. I’m ready to move on (happy to switch servers).

What I’m looking for:

I would love to join a social guild who doesn’t take themselves too seriously, and never loses sight of the fact that this is a game and we’re here to have fun. Ideally, one with a decent population of active players, with a good mix of pvm and pvp interested members. I don’t mind spending the whole night running old content to help someone get pieces for transmog, as long as we’re having a good time.

About me:

I joke around a lot and have a good time; you’ll get a lot of wisecracking and dad jokes. I’m really into music, gaming, geeky culture, programming, photography... I have a lot of hobbies. And, I’m in the Eastern US time zone.

I’ve been playing on and off for about 10 years, and my main is my paladin—I play Ret lately because it’s more fun, but I tanked for years... and I don’t miss it. I like to work together to take down baddies, but I’m not a hardcore raider, and I don’t plan to become one. I like bgs and arenas on my outlaw rogue—who’s my primary alt—and I also have a enhancement shaman, a disc priest, and a bunch of lower level guys.

Give me a shout if you think we’d be a good match, and we can catch up in-game.
Hey, if you're interested here is our guild post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765177118

You sound like what we want the guild to be so if this interests you then it'd be cool to talk. My info is in that guild post. Or my bnet tag is Czarni#1571
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Venus on the half-shell ....
OS on Turalyon (convenient) might be a good fit - let's find out. Pls add me Surynot#1476
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Helo Killgoretrout,

<Mile Hyjal Club> [H] [Hyjal] is recruiting and we have at least 1 spot open for all roles so you could play whatever you prefer. We are a very fun loving guild and raid M/T/TH 7pm to 10pm server time (Pacific Time - US) with our Monday runs usually being a non mandatory alt run. If interested you can add me at: Shmeagol#11794

Our full recruitment page is here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765046847#1

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild!
Hi killgoretrout,

I believe my guild AfterShøck has everything you're looking for. Our main focus is always that people are having fun. We do raid. Current content we raid tue-thur. We do a normal run on tue with our Heroic raid being wed/thur. Raid times are 11pm to 2am eastern time. Gearing up really wouldn't be a problem as we have numerous people that would be able to help you out.

Add my battletag windray#1977. Would love to chat with you. Hope to hear from you soon.