LF GUILD

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a guild that progresses but also enjoys the game. In the spare time do some pvp! Casual friendly guild! Also does mythic +'s. I am 11/11 H in this raid. I want days between Tues-Thurs at 8pm server pacific time server. I am willing to transfer but really want to stay horde. Classes I mainly play boomkin but will play resto shaman if right fit.

Boomstenlaka#1785
bump
<Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Current Needs:
Need Everything

About Us: Currently LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
bump
Come to darkside that is weekend raiding

Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Server: Daggerspine - PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
Heya Boomsten,

I think my guild would be great for you assuming you can make 7:30pm pst raids. We are chill but progressive, take a look:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

And hit me up.

-Signed GL of Hubris
It'll be more than just Heroic though, not sure if you'd be interested, hit me up!

Undaunted, Horde on Mal'Ganis,
Newly formed Mythic team for BFA in need of range dps'er.
Still trying to fill up the rosters in preparation for BFA.

Most of the people currently in the guild are returning Mythic raiders and then there's some with CE either from current tier or previous.
Goal is CE for every raid tier, but majority of us are done with hardcore pushing, so it'll be more of a laid back mythic progressive raiding guild.

Anywayyyyyyy

Our raid times are as follows; (EST)
Progression Night;
Tuesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Wednesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Thursday: 10:30pm - 12:30am

if you want to chat, feels to contact me at the following; Juggy#11476 (Bnet) or Juggy#5931 (Discord)
DUDE!!! We could really use you!!

bloodbathed#1274
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Here is our most recent post. Feel free to hit us up if you’re interested

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765067680
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856