M+ Going to kill BFA End Game?

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
I prefer the creative problem solving which mythic plus offers. Mythic raiding is very rote and preplanned our. For me tanking a Seat 21 is much more interesting than clearing mythic Argus.
06/14/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Tewa
That's not true. A guildie of mine got a Titanforged 365 2-handed mace in BfA LFR.

They said during Blizzcon weapons weren't going to titanforge.. Perhaps they changed their minds?
Yeaahhhh, we were promised weapons couldn't TForge. That's not good.

9 days tho
I prefer the creative problem solving which mythic plus offers. Mythic raiding is very rote and preplanned our. For me tanking a Seat 21 is much more interesting than clearing mythic Argus.

So are dungeons...
"killing end game" is entirely subjective

Perhaps "end game" doesn't have to include only raiding. You said it yourself raiding is bashing your head on a wall. Personally I'd love "end game" to be mythic+ and rbg and not have to raid. So this shift suits me just fine. I'm sure I'm not alone.
08/11/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Meesneaks

Perhaps "end game" doesn't have to include only raiding. You said it yourself raiding is bashing your head on a wall. Personally I'd love "end game" to be mythic+ and rbg and not have to raid. So this shift suits me just fine. I'm sure I'm not alone.

I do some mythic raiding but honestly I prefer keystones by a long shot in my diet.
08/11/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Meesneaks

You don't have to raid even last expansion. The problem was that some set bonuses were to good and you were at a big power loss if you did not raid. Getting your 4pc bonus could easily be worth 15+ ilvl. Some people like myself prefer to mostly do M+ instead of raid. The problem is that if you dont raid and get your tier you were gimping yourself in m+. I don't want to have to raid in order to be better in M+.

M+ opens up a new world of possibility. No longer do you have to sit around recruiting. You don't have to worry about people not showing up. You can setup a very flexible schedule. Your progression is getting higher keystones completed and it's fairly rewarding with the weekly caches.
To do Mythic+, you must use raider.io, which I will not install, Without it, I can't get into a group, and can't start my own without a key. 

M+ is not part of the game as far as I'm concerned.

Just saying you don't have to "install raider io" you get a io score regardless of addons presence, you only need to install addons if you want to see others io score in game.

Edit: raider io pulls its score from the leaderboards top 500 runs for each dungeon for each server, so if you ever run a m+ that reaches the top 500 on any server of any player in your group you have a score.
06/13/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Vylanthorin
My question is: with the M+ system and the decision of blizz removing Tier bonuses in BFA wont end game raiding become useless? What incentive do i have smashing my face on raid bosses to get loot when i can easily just grind out M+ for Ilvl? If the answer is "well there is the story to enjoy" I'm gonna lose my sh** in BFA because I'm a Mythic Raider with CE and i pay my sub to raid high level content with my guild.
Mythic+ max base ilevel reward is 370, with one chance each week for a base 380 non-azerite or 385 azerite from the weekly chest.

Mythic Uldir loot starts at base 385.

Bottom line is if all you do is farm Mythic+10s every week your ilevel will probably be lower than a player who progresses through Mythic Uldir.
10/02/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Mistwynd
06/13/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Vylanthorin
My question is: with the M+ system and the decision of blizz removing Tier bonuses in BFA wont end game raiding become useless? What incentive do i have smashing my face on raid bosses to get loot when i can easily just grind out M+ for Ilvl? If the answer is "well there is the story to enjoy" I'm gonna lose my sh** in BFA because I'm a Mythic Raider with CE and i pay my sub to raid high level content with my guild.
Mythic+ max base ilevel reward is 370, with one chance each week for a base 380 non-azerite or 385 azerite from the weekly chest.

Mythic Uldir loot starts at base 385.

Bottom line is if all you do is farm Mythic+10s every week your ilevel will probably be lower than a player who progresses through Mythic Uldir.

Off-topic; that's a beautiful transmog >_>. 10/10 would wife.

To do Mythic+, you must use raider.io, which I will not install, Without it, I can't get into a group, and can't start my own without a key.

M+ is not part of the game as far as I'm concerned.

RaiderIO also shows the io of the person forming the group. And tons of people forming even moderately high keys have NO io. So..........find those groups. They exist. Blizzard has all the same data raiderIO does, do you really think you can hoodwink them with hyperbolic untruths?