New player lf guild

Lightbringer
So after a little research I decided to move to Lightbringer. It looked like I might find friendly guilds here.
I've played ffxiv so I'm not completely new to this type of game and I've always wanted to get deeper into wow. I've started several times but never with friends or even a guild, so I haven't gotten far. Basically only quests I've never dungeons or raids.
I have a decent balance druid my ex bf played and a mage I bumped to 110. I'm looking for a guild that can help me learn these characters.

Thanks
Conquest is looking for casual players who want to have fun and raid, so if your looking for a chill place to raid and push M+15 keys come see what were all about. I'm the raid leader for our Guild and were looking for people that want to raid for the fun of it and get ready for BFA. We plan on progressing as far as we can before BFA comes out. We joke and mess with each other and there is absolutely zero drama allowed here. We all just want to have fun and play what we want.

Raids are Wed & Sat @ 530 PST
M+ Days are Mon & Fri @ 530 PST
Achievement runs, Xmog runs, Etc... Available

If that interests you add me please! Madhatter#1415 or usually on my Tank Asylánce (or mage Mentyrie) if you want to send me a quick whisper instead.
Hey Arwen

I am the guild leader of Limit Break. We are a midcore guild formed of former FFXIV players. We are always looking for quality people to join us and would be happy to help you learn either the mage or druid.

We also have an active social discord and raids on Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm server if you are interested.

You can learn more about us here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326562

If you like what you see hit me up on battle.net at Aya#11373

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764496596

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Hi Arwen

Veritas Vincit is a new (39 Members and growing) that is looking for good people to fill our ranks.

Who we are :

We are a small casual guild that play most areas of the game We have no pvp (For now). We enjoy the game and all the aspects it has to offer. PVE, Dungeons, Raids, etc...

What we're looking for:

We are gathering all players, all ranks, all classes and specs to make up our new force. We have a preference for older players, but if your heart is in the right place and you're a team player, we certainly won't turn you away.

What we offer:
If you would like to have input into your guild, be listened to, and help build a strong and happy place to play, then we are for you.

If you wish to be rewarded and moved up in the guild ranks and be appreciated for your talents and hard work, then we are for you.

Whether you're a casual player or hardcore, then we are for you.

If you want a judgement free environment, where you can feel comfortable learning another class besides your main, then we are for you.

In other words, if you feel this is how a Guild is supposed to operate, then we are for you.

No false promises, we are building and we need to get more people to help. If you can deal with that, then we are more than happy to have you come "Home"

Sincerely Yours
"Uncle" Ted Nugent

BT: WyteZomby #1489 if you want more info or just to inquire
Hey man if you still havent found a guild yet, ill say again*. Im the Raid Lead for Cønquest, we raid (as of now we suit our raid times for the majority) wed & sat @ 530 pst (so you wont be up passed midnight durring the weekdays). We do M+ all the time and have monday and Fridays set for just that purpose. We also have a group of people that like to run for xmogs/old raids for fun. Were super chill dont allow any drama and a few of us spend "all-nighters" just helping guildies gear and farmin VA (among other stuff). If you want a "Home" Come join us and kick back laugh, and remember what its like to have fun playing this game!

You can add me "Madhatter#1415" or ill be on my Shaman Mádhatter, DH Asylánce, or Hunter Sinasylum.
Hi Arwen, <Legends of Sunken Temple> are recruiting healers and DPS for BFA, our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8- 11 p.m. server. We also have an alt run on Wednesday night 8 to 11 p.m. server. We only run normal and heroic and have AOTC on every raid this expansion.

We also have groups that run Mythic+'s and there's always someone in Discord to hang out with. We have a lot of great players that are very knowledgeable and helpful that would be more than willing to help you learn your characters.

Our guild is a group of friends and we love to have fun together and kill bosses,we're very laid back and we'd love to see if we'd be a good fit for you. Pst me if you're interested.

Jamie#1101