[H] (Mile Hyjal Club) LFM for Antorus and BFA

Hyjal
<Mile Hyjal Club> on the Hyjal server is looking fill a few open spots for our raid team. We are primarily a heroic focused guild but would like to move on to Mythic if we clear heroic before the next raid tier comes out. While our main focus is Raiding and Mythic+ we also take casual players who need a place to call home. We also run Mythic+ dungeons A LOT on off nights and weekends. We are also saving up for an airplane that we absolutely plan to use for legitimate reasons...

Server Info:
Name: Hyjal
Region: US
Time Zone: US-Pacific Time
Population: High - Majority Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays: 7pm - 10pm server
Thursdays: 7pm -10pm server
-We also do alt runs on off nights like Sundays

Needed Classes:
Melee DPS:
Enhancement Shaman
Feral Druid

Ranged DPS:
Any

Healer:
1 Holy Paladin or Holy/Disc Priest
-classes that can off spec roles when needed for raids and M+ is a big plus

What we look for in a player:
We are a (im)mature guild and have a lot of fun and look for candidates that can roll with the punches. If you can dish them out too than that is even better! We try to provide food for everyone but you will be expected to be able to provide your own flasks and pots. Contributing to the guild bank is appreciated but not a necessity.

Contact Info:
Please message one of the following characters in-game or reply in this thread if you are interested in joining or have additional questions. You can also contact me via realID at Shmeagol#11794.

Mavrek
Kogarasu
Shmeagol
Zorandir
Oktavia
Cantmilkthose
Good Morning!
Needed Classes:
1 Tank
1 Healer *only heal Exx
Any Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Great crew here, we are also pretty serious about transmog. Come join us!
Good Afternoon,

Main healer spots are full, dps with healer off spec would still be nice to have.
Good Afternoon!
sent you a bnet friend request. Looking to xfer to a west coast server.

954 - resto sham
952 - resto druid

my buddy is a 955 warlock.
great chatting today. ill move my lockzor over when i get off of work! keep it gangsta in the meantime
Edit: no longer in need of healers. Still need 1 tank and a few more dps!
Edit: Due to a role swap we no longer need a tank and instead in need of 1 healer
Still in need of a healer and DPS.
Good Morning!
Still need 1 heals and DPS
Still looking for 1 healer and DPS preferably the following but all will be considered:

Demon Hunter
Rogue
Balance Druid
Feral Druid
Ret Paladin

Any DPS with a tank/healing off spec would be nice as well.
could use 2 healers or 1 tank and 1 healer, also added mage to DPS classes needed.
Sounds good man! I might be interested, I added you so just let me know whenever you wanna chat!
Good Morning!
Good Afternoon, still in need of a variety of DPS!
Good Evening!
Good Evening, still DPS and one healer!