[H] 952 SPriest LF 2night Mythic/BfA

Guild Recruitment
Hello All,

You read the title.

Experience
I just came back to the game, hence the ilvl and kill deficit in antorus. I last raided on my Rogue during HfC, got cutting edge (realm third guild) and had a few top 5 parses for my realm.

I'm currently 11/11 Heroic. I could link you parses on my priest, but I still don't have my 2 necessary legendaries, and I've only been pugging antorus, so they'd probably be in the blue range. I have never raided on my Spriest in mythic so, if needed, I am willing to main swap to my rogue or shaman (ele/resto) for BfA which I am more experienced on.

I lead a 16-man raiding guild in SWTOR for 3 years, earning a number of top kills including a World 2nd/US 1st.

What I'm looking for
A trial spot in a 2-night decently progressed Mythic guild, but willing to also do heroic on offnights if needed during trial.

Contact
Btag: Fusebox#1677
Discord: Fusebox#7912
bamp
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
/wave
<The Night Show> (1/11M) (11/11H) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla. The guild is newly formed and less than a month old.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST or 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Recruiting: All roles
HUGE Priority: Holy Pally, Warrior DPS, Boomkin, Warlock, S Priest.

requirements: Discord, 950+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officers: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
+1
Hey hey Infuzed!

Figured I would toss us out there.

<Cinder Works> Kil'Jaeden is currently 4/11M and we currently recruiting for our second group! Our second group currently clears Heroic ABT every week (Usually in one night) and will progress into mythic once we get enough people. Our Mythic group currently raids Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4pm - 7pm pst (7pm - 10pm est) and our second group runs Thursdays & Mondays at the same times! We also run M+ and BGs in our down time. If you would like more info I sent you a friend request on BNet (Jarclovis#1969).

I hope to hear from you! Have a great day!
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for returning raiders with past mythic raiding experience, for mythic raiding In BFA

We are a 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. If you are easily offended then this is not the place for you. Come pre patch we will begin to help gear all returning/ rerolling raiders for the upcoming bfa expansion. ALL OF OUR RAID SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3