Who's #TeamBrutosaur On Day 1? :v

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
Pfft, it doesn't even have a mog vendor on it.. :P
No thanks. Looks cool, not worth the Gold to me.
06/09/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Infernastorm
I started off at about 150k when I resubbed a few days ago.

I'm now at 1.3 million.

How much cash did you shell out of your wallet for tokens?

Because follower missions and AH are NOT getting 1.3 mil in a few days.
Meh. Not really worth it. I can see it being useful in raids for last minute purchases, or if you get a piece of gear you need an enchantment for, but honestly I'm not about to drop 4-5 million gold on a mount. its the same reason I won't buy the warframe or that gross spider people keep riding over top of me in Dalaran (its butt freaks me out). Its too much cash for something I'm not really going to use.
I thin the people buying those things are compensating for something.......just saying
My wallets poor, so nope.

I'm actually more interested in grinding 1mil for the fancy chicken, I own silkies irl and they are adorable.
I've been wanting more chicken pets ingame for a long time now so it made me real happy to see them add the fluffballs.
Im aiming for it, but I will likely be about a million short at the rate im getting money right now =( I might end up needing rep for the discount first.
06/09/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Darkynhalvos
06/09/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Infernastorm
I started off at about 150k when I resubbed a few days ago.

I'm now at 1.3 million.

How much cash did you shell out of your wallet for tokens?

Because follower missions and AH are NOT getting 1.3 mil in a few days.

Pfft! It’s possible to make a lot of gold in a single day on the AH if you work the right market.
I will wait to be exalted with the rep and buy it for 4mil saving myself 1 mil gold.
I won't be buying it, (that's what my AH alts are for) but I don't get the complaints - the game could use more silly gold sinks.
I will wait for a recolor or a version that doesn't have the mobile AH and acquire that one. Having the gold is not the problem, I honestly don't see the value in it.
Had the bronto been a 4-5 people seater tho... that is worth the price!

Im still waiting for an engineer school bus to carry my raid in! >.<
06/09/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Xcitng
Lucky your book isn't everyone's then eh

Actually, if your "book" Is different than mine, you're very much NOT lucky.

You're spending an inordinate amount of cash on an objectively USELESS item.

But as I plainly said, if that's your thing, knock yourself out. Just stop pretending it is this incredibly useful thing. Because it isn't.
06/08/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Puffyfluffy
I'm not rich. So, the answer is no. I think all you 1% should have to give some of your gold to us poor people.

Go home, Bernie.

I have the gold, but, meh. A mobile AH doesn't seem that useful when you have a bank alt.
06/08/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
I will be happily buying the L O N G B O I the second it is available.

How did you make the gold?
I wish I was. I spent a pile of gold on level boosts a while back, and I haven't had time to recoup that yet. But at some point during BFA I should be able to get it.
Nope, but if they made one of those alpacas 5 million gold I would buy it.
06/09/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Meritha
Nope, but if they made one of those alpacas 5 million gold I would buy it.

I was looking at those Alpacas today and thinking: why isn't it a mount?? I love alpacas: cute, fluffy, graceful...
06/09/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Empathetic
I was looking at those Alpacas today and thinking: why isn't it a mount?? I love alpacas: cute, fluffy, graceful...

I want them to make a mount, so so badly.
I have about 1 million gold across all my toons, and I would buy the spider before the dino.
06/08/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Trafficz
06/08/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Sillidan
it looks meh and i use the auction house like 4 times a week

not worth it

that's not at all the reason to purchase such a glorious mount

why do people try to put practical application behind a 5m gold mount?

you purchase it for 1 reason and one reason only

yes i will have mine day 1

It isn't that useful as a mount to ride around on. I am only buying it because of the AH - it wouldn't be worth it otherwise to me.