Looking for laid back guild (21+)

Guild Recruitment
LF guild that isn't strict about participation in dungeons, raids, etc. I would like to just have a laid back, adult based (21+) guild, for people who just want to play for fun and leisure time.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Why are we just now attempting Mythic Antorus?
Frankly, we haven't had the numbers til recently! Tuesday's have always been an easy 20 for us, while Wednesday's and Sunday's are down to 15-18 players online. Last Tuesday we decided to attempt the first boss and after a couple of adjustments, easily downed him!
We are an extremely tight knit group of friends and we value community > progression.. which typically isn't the motivating force in Mythic guilds. With that being said, we hope to recruit 2-3 more DPS that can be online 99% of the time for our raid nights (we understand life may happen though!).

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we have a current need of 2-3 ranged DPS that can devote their time to our raid days/times.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. Tanks and healers are welcome to apply for these positions as we still run M+ in the evenings and Normal Antorus on Sunday's.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
*Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
*Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
**Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

*Tuesday's and Wednesday's are to clear Heroic Antorus and work our way through Mythic Antorus. Typically many higher lvl M+ groups form after.
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Immortalone,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

If you're interested and wanna chat, message me on bnet: Alveia#1839
Hey! You'd fit in perfect with us!!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
Hey boss,

We will have our moments of focus and raids but I think you would fit well with us. We are relatively small but layed back and mature. We play everyday and are looking to add more people with quality (no drama or BS). We do require Discord. If you are interested please add me and shoot me message.

SKY#1563
@Trylon, weren't you just looking for a guild a few days ago?