Looking for a Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Monday- Friday 5pm -11pm, Saturday-Sunday, All day
2. Server preference: Ner'zhul
3. Faction preference:Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:Casual
5. Current progression/experience:old player looking to get back into things!
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: PM on website or in game mail!
8. Anything else: just looking for an active guild that is willing to help an old player get back into the swing of things!
Hey Dangler,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else, as well as some normal / heroic raiding.

I realize we are horde, and also not on your preferred server, which isn't ideal, but I do think you sound like a good fit for us if you don't find any other solid options. If you have any interest and/or wanna chat, feel free to message me via battletag: Alveia#1839

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 7/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Dangler,

<Mile Hyjal Club> [H] [Hyjal] is recruiting and we have at least 1 spot open for all roles so you could play whatever you prefer. We are a very fun loving guild and raid M/T/TH 7pm to 10pm server time (Pacific Time - US) with our Monday runs usually being a non mandatory alt run. If interested you can add me at: Shmeagol#11794

Our full recruitment page is here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765046847#1

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild!
Good evening,

I read your post and we are very interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we pvp, spam Mythic+ keys, host seed raids, and offer an array of weekly events open for all our members to attend. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.

Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance

Bnet Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326205#1

Email: swampage@currentlyonline.gg

You are also more than welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect that you are prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/DH)
Heals: Shaman
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)