9/11M 966 Balance Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
About me:

I am a 966ilvl Balance druid 9/11M AtBT . I am currently looking for a new guild for BfA. I took a break from wow for a few months during AtBT and I am coming back to the game refreshed and wanting to find a good home for the rest of Legion and into BfA. I am leaving my current guild because I can no longer make their raid times.

Past raid exp:

I raided very little in WotLK killing some of naxx and nothing else. I left the game until MoP and came back to clear 10/14N (now Heroic) SoO. I created a guild with some friends in the middle of WoD and was able to build a mythic raid team by the end of the expac getting to 12/13M HFC. We progressed in legion clearing 7/7M EN and 3/3H ToV. Then the guild fell apart due to a split in what speed of progression raiders wanted and burnout with the officers. I floated around to a couple of guilds getting 7/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, and now 9/11M AtBT.

I have been a raid leader and officer in the past so I know what is needed to be a mythic raider. I am a dedicated raider when it comes to coming prepared to raid which means researching fights and getting the necessary flasks/food/etc to raid. I am very dependable raider with good attendance. I'm always on prior to raid time unless something keeps me from doing so which I always find a way to contact someone to let them know. Having been a raid leader and officer in the past I know what it takes to put a raid team together and what is required/needed of a raider to benefit the raid team and not hold it back. I constantly look at logs to see how I can improve and actively look at logs/ streams of druids that are better than me to help improve myself.

I'm looking for a guild that has fun pushing progression. I am a competitive person by nature and am always looking to improve, however I do not care if we are top in the world. I just want to be able to defeat every boss. I am open to 2 day or 3 day guilds. I will be going to school in the fall and will have some time constrictions. I can raid after 8:30pm mon-wed but no later than 12pm, I cannot raid on Thursdays, Fridays I can raid after 8pm, Saturday anytime (pref later in the day), Sunday between 8pm and 12am. I would prefer a weekend raiding guild but if your raid times fit my weekdays then I can work with it.

My Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22465658

My Btag is Rakitin#1573. I will respond to all messages on the battle.net app if I am not currently online.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Still looking
Hello! Is there any chance you are available for summer break and can raid in the morning? If so, let me know if you're interested. Here's my copy pasta now. Thanks :D

My guild Velocity is 9/11M with 0.9% on Agg, Alliance on Sargeras. Your logs look good and we'd like to trial you. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We have an immediate spot for a solid boomy

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
[H][US] <Dont Die> - Zul'jin. 3 day/week Mythic Raiding Guild now recruiting mechanically gifted players! With that being said, we're always recruiting people to fill out our community, so feel free to ask for an invite anytime!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~About Us~
Formerly <Crave> - Zul'jin, we're a Mythic raiding guild built around solid leadership and a strong group of friends that have been raiding together for over a year. Our Officers have all been around since at least TBC and have experience raiding in top 100-200 US guilds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you can expect from us:
- Strong, determined leadership, that is driven to achieve our end goal.
- Fast friendship, many of us have become good friends over the past year with unbreakable bonds that go past WoW.
- Communication!, Communication!, Communication!
- A strong sense of community that ventures outside of Warcraft.
What we expect from you:
- Prepared with consumables, relevant gear, addons, and knowledge of the raid encounter.
- 100% attendance throughout your trial (2 weeks), failure to meet expectations will result in a restart of your trial or an immediate failure.
- Drive to improve yourself, as well as others around you.
- Effort to integrate yourself within the guild.
Raid Schedule: 9hrs/week
Tuesday 8-11PM ST (EST)
Wednesday 8-11PM ST (EST)
Thursday 8-11PM ST (EST)
What we are currently recruiting
*Disclaimer* As always we're always recruiting exceptional players, so feel free to apply no matter what we have an immediate need for.

- Healers ~ (RDruid, RShaman, Disc/Holy Priest)
- Melee ~ (Rogue, Enh Shaman, WW Monk, Frost DK)
- Range ~ (Balance Druid, Aff Lock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter)
- Tanks ~ N/A
Extras:
While some of us have fallen victim to being burnt out from it being the end of the expansion and recently killing Argus, we're still active and push M+ weekly and do 15's for peoples' mains as well as alts. We also do "alt" Heroic Antorus raids 1-3 times a week. We also try to do Gul'dan when we can get enough people online.
How to Apply:
If you made it this far without saying !@#$ it and moving on, here's how to apply!
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/9TE2as
GM: Iptayvian/Atticus#12643
RLeader/Healing Officer: Skint/Skint#11331
Recruitment Officer/Range Officer: Trump/ThatGuy#13288
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there! added you and am looking forward to talking! hope to hear from you soon!
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Echelon is recruiting!!!

[DPS: 2 Ranged] Especially an Affliction Warlock!
[Healer: Shaman or Druid]

10/11 M-ABT : P3 Argus

NA-Horde ~ Skullcrusher-BDF-Gul'Dan

8 hour raid week ~ Tues & Thurs ~ 8pm to 12am EST

Officer Contacts: Jordan#1302 (BNET) or Jordan#4276 (Discord), Taters#1520 (BNET), Ferro, Distinctive#1680 (BNET)

You may also message me MICHELE#0018 (Discord) for questions

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/black-dragonflight/Echelon
http://www.echelonguild.com/
Hey there! Not sure if times will work on Sunday but figure I'll give it a shot! I'll drop some info below for you.

Impure is a 2 day weekend raiding guild based on US-Turalyon Horde side.

We are made up of many ex-mythic and well established players who have had to step back from hardcore raiding or otherwise change schedules due to real life. While we only raid 2 days a week, we still have many players online on off days completing high end mythic+s and otherwise hanging out and having fun. We consider ourselves fairly laid back but still maintain a competitive attitude.

We are currently 9/11 M Antorus and are actively recruiting to continue to push mythic now and into BfA! We will make it to CE in BfA.

Raid Times:

Saturday 6 - 9 PM EST
Sunday 6 - 9 PM EST

Current Recruitment Needs:

1-2 DPS (STRONG EXCEPTIONAL RANGED DPS - Mage, Hunter, Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Spriest, Warlock. Will consider strong melee candidates as well!)

*Please Note* - As we are making a push for CE, we are currently only looking for people that are ready for mythic Aggramar and Argus. This means you require little to no farm.

If you do not fit any of the above recruitment needs, feel free to check us out anyway! We are always accepting exceptional players! If you can prove to us that we should take you through Logs, past experience, etc, then do so!

Impure does not currently have an application system outside of simply whispering one of the below contacts. Our trial period lasts roughly 2 weeks and consists of coming to our raids so we can evaluate your performance. You are eligible for loot during your trial period. We currently use RC Loot Council.

What we expect:

We expect all raiders to know their class inside and out so that they can contribute to progression. We use discord and expect that you are able to communicate when needed. Discord is also where we provide all necessary information regarding raids and attendance. If you are not able to make one of our two nights a week, we expect that you post on discord that you will be unable to attend, just so we have an idea of who is showing up. We do provide cauldrons and feasts (fueled by contributions made by raiders), but raiders are expected to come fully prepared with all necessary consumables, etc.

Contact Info:

Danye - Tristien#1577
Ratty- Hut#1499
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709

Feel free to contact any of the listed for more information or to discuss a trial period.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by experienced Mythic raiders looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available -- INCLUDING raid leader. We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :).

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
JunkratMain#1821
TeaFunny#11346
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hi there! I'd love to talk to you about my team, Imperium, in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We are 8/11M and raid T/W/F 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST with an optional heroic farm day on Thursdays. We switched to 3 days a week from 2 in the middle of March, and have taken a new direction in which our goal for BFA is to become a steadily improving cutting-edge team. Please add my btag Leayha#1419 or Discord Leayha#2469.

About Imperium: We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process of individual and team progression.

All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. In addition, we expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. Whether it be in camaraderie and friendship, warcraftlogs expertise, weak aura creation, putting knowledge of spec/class to good use, practicing and streamlining performance, streaming, farming mats, and so many other methods, the responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering the process in others.

About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom (EK) is a multi-guild community made up of 6 guilds (raiding guild, social member guild, 3 alt guilds—all connected by Greenwall—and a Horde alt guild). Founded in 2013, EK prides itself in being a non-toxic environment that focuses on collaboration all while maintaining the ability to push progression and clear content. Currently, EK has 12 mythic teams ranging from 6/11M - 11/11M and 4 heroic teams (one of which is Horde), all of which achieved AOTC several months ago.

For more information on Eternal Kingdom, check out our website: http://www.eternal-kingdom.com

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=263
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3