961DH tank lf guild returning player

Guild Recruitment
just got back to the game 10/11 heroic I am 961 ilvl. I am looking for a guild that raids tue/wed anytime works for me I have been playing since bc tanked since wrath it is what I enjoy. hope to hear from a guild good luck on your search.

Btag- Puzzle#1536
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Night Eternal is a 6 hour a week Mythic progression guild on US-Alleria. We are currently 5/11M in Antorus looking to push more boss kills. Our schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 7:30-9:30 CST.

We are currently looking for a few spots to be filled.

1 tank pref non paladin
(Having a working dps offspec is a plus)
1 or 2 healers pref shaman but will look at any player who may fit
2 or 3 dps most classes could work

If you have any questions you can reach us a few different ways. Via battle net add chaosshot#1147 to talk to me directly, my main chaosshot or via twitch @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony All our guild runs are streamed so you can watch first to see if you may be a good fit
Not sure if we'd be more casual then what you are looking for currently. We want to hit Heroic but have only dropped normal. Hoping to get a group for Heroic in BFA and if we can finish Legion in Heroic that'd be awesome. Anyways, here is our guild post.

Who are we? We are a new Horde guild that is coming from an Alliance guild that was seeing it's end. We decided to come back to the Horde where most of us started our journey through WoW. We are all pretty casual since we have jobs and families but we enjoy playing WoW and being a strong guild of friends.

What are we doing? We have members interested in just about anything there is in WoW. We have a raid group forming that will raid two nights a week for a couple hours in MST time. Currently most members have dropped current content on Normal but want to get a group ready for BFA content. Once a week doing Mythic + dungeons together. There is also people interested in getting groups ready for PvP!

Want to know more? Feel free to message me directly if you have questions. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in being apart of be sure to join our discord, https://discord.gg/yVtpyJy
bump
up
Hello! [H] <Carry Inc> is a NEWLY FORMED raiding guild on (US) - Illidan. We are striving to build a fun and relaxed community that knows when it's time to be serious. Ages 21+

We are currently recruiting for our core raid roster and do Heroic Antorus clears weekly alongside many M+ keys and PvP. We currently do not have scheduled raid times and would be open to suggestions as we fill our ranks and we are also not concerned with Mythic progression this close to BfA.

Our primary goal is to have a dependable core raiding team as we head into the expansion and to get to know each other as we clear relatively easy content as BfA approaches.

Leadership is 4/11M and Officer positions are available.

If you think this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact Deadwalleye.

IGN: Deadwalleye
Battlenet ID: Nocoast93#1635
Discord: Sleepylizard#0665
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 7/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Tacoowagon,

<Mile Hyjal Club> [H] [Hyjal] is recruiting and we have at least 1 spot open for all roles so you could play whatever you prefer. We are a very fun loving guild and raid M/T/TH 7pm to 10pm server time (Pacific Time - US) with our Monday runs usually being a non mandatory alt run. If interested you can add me at: Shmeagol#11794

Our full recruitment page is here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765046847#1

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild!
up
up
also have 950 dps set