BFA Frost DK?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
04/24/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Kaivax
Having said that, we're close to finished with the changes to the rotations and the look and feel for most specs. We’ve still got a few changes coming soon in the Beta to Unholy Death Knights, Frost Death Knights, and Protection Warriors.

On April 25 we have Kaivax making a post saying that there are still a few changes coming for Unholy and Frost DK and for Prot warriors. Its now been over month and we've seen some big changes come and go for both Unholy and Prot. They hadn't even mentioned changes coming for Fury in that post and yet there were major changes for Fury warriors just last build. So where are the changes for Frost Dks? Have we been forgotten? Are the very minor tweaks to damage ratios the "few changes" that have been talked about while these other specs get almost entire overhauls? Just looking for some clarity as its been over a month with no meaningful changes.
I'm not gonna botherplaying Frost DK next expansion if they're not making any changes. So far in the beta it is just too boring
Seriously, at the very least do something about the GCD. Having potentially 3 offensive CDs all on the GCD feels terrible.
They simply lied and they aren't changing FDK. Play unholy or pick a new class. It's over.
Dropped DK (along with SPriest) from my alt rotation. This far out, it's pretty clear any substantial change isn't coming for Frost.

Just not worth the time investment.

Massive contrast in talents such as Frost Scythe and Gathering Storms being only tuned suitably for certain content types with no regard for player options.

All this on other specs, while Frost gameplay has grown stale over the years, and gotten worse now with multiple cooldowns on the GCD.

Not a word on changes despite that post in April. Too little, too late, despite feedback given, I could say the same for SPriest, MM and Surv Hunter.

Disappointing.

/Smh