958 H Pally, 11/11 H Titanslayer alt

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

I'm Kickashtoo from Sargeras and I'm looking for a guild on my holy paladin. I like the kit a lot so I'm looking for a guild to raid with in my spare time. For trinkets I run Highfather and Velens, my second lego is the holy ring (15% healing on judgment) and I am 2 legos away from Prydaz. I'm also farming Argurite in hopes of getting a good sea-star for when I'm not running Velens. Below are my logs for my main and my alt.

I bring a few things to any raiding team: 100% attendance, a positive attitude, a solid understanding of all fights, and organization and leadership skills to help the group succeed in a friendly and constructive manner.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/kickashtoo
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/brianjones

Please leave your times, progression and btag and I'll be in touch. Thanks for considering me and I look forward to hearing from you.

Wrathofrecca#1850
Hey, I'd like to chat with you and see if we are a fit for what you are looking for.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9 pm - 11 pm MST

Send me a message on discord @czarni#2216

Our guild post is https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764967267
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
<The Night Show> (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Recruiting: DPS AND HEALS

HUGE Priority: Warrior DPS, Warlock, Havok DH, Enhancement Shaman, Holy Paladin, Mage

requirements: Discord, 960+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officer: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
Hey BrianJones, whats goin on my dude? If you wanna check us out, here is some info.

Guild Name: INADEQUATE
Server: US-Illidan CST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30:-11:30pm CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Atmosphere: Adult (18+)

We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our Leadership derives from WR top 50 players, who want a fun casual-hardcore raiding team to push mythics in BFA. Our Goal is to push World ranks once again with our three night schedule. If you’re looking to have fun, down bosses and push content in BFA, then this is the place for you!

If interested, feel free to add me in game @ Pen#1290
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused>Push into Mythic
Progress: 10/11H
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• Monk(DPS)
• Boomie
Antorus Needs: Healers
• Holy Paladin

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Topgunn#11376
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856