955 H Pal LF Progression Guild [11/11m Exp]

Guild Recruitment
Hello. I currently have a 955 Holy Paladin and I'm looking for guild currently progressing in ABT. My main is a 982 R Druid and I'm currently 11/11m. My current guild has reduced our raiding time to 1 day a week (Tuesday), and we complete a full clear within the 4 hour time frame.

I want to keep myself motivated to play WoW prior to BFA releasing, so I decided to work on my Paladin. I do have BiS legendaries, but lack raid trinkets. I believe I'll get lucky within the next few weeks to replace them.

I'm not looking to raid past 2 days a week. I also cannot raid on Tuesdays due to Mythic farm. If you feel like I'd be a good fit for your guild send me a message at chickenparm#11731. Thanks!
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
^
^^
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856