Twinking, when will it go away?

War Mode and World PvP
Honestly, nobody sees forward fighting lvl 60/70/80 alts whom clearly get high advantages for using top notch gear of their levels brackets - aka twiking - with gems, enchants etc that surely werent balanced around warmode and all of it can be obtainable in a single day being carried by high lvl characters in old raids instances. Considering the atm scaling,a lvl 80 will have all of its class abilities and be skyrocked scaled because of the BiS items of Wotlk. Honestly as an avid Wpvper i dotn see the point of leveling my char if i can just twink any char at 80 in a week and kill 110 on mythic raiding gear or a 120 on heroic raiding gear, which right now happens on Beta, i literally killed 120 druid with my 80 rogue.
If the intention is having a balanced low bracket pvp then 10-60 / 61-70/ 71-80 / 81-90 / 91-100 / 101-110 / 111-120 should have a proper scaling, concerning their respective brackets and respecting end game gear.
However if the point is to truly give VERY VERY low level players a chance, a fixed stat teamplate is necessary to prevent that twinks gear influence te outcome with outdated equipament, mechanichs, bonsues etc etc but could have at least the ilvl bonus as you do have in instanced pvp.
Either way, twinking is by no means, good to the health of the game the only thing that twinking from vanilla to wotlk was responsible was for overall discontent of the playerbase towards pvp since players with a lot of gold could buy BiS equipment and keep 1 shoting new players in a single spell making the pvp aspect of the game unpopular and honestly, elitist.
The truth is, this cannot be launched or Warmode will be a compplete fiasco because it does not incentive progress but rather stagnation to exploit the scaling system.
No if anything its making a come back lol
You obviously do not understand what beta is, and everything you are whining about never made it to live. And please, please try not to butcher the English language when you post on the forums. Reading this made my head hurt.
07/27/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Balrög
You obviously do not understand what beta is, and everything you are whining about never made it to live. And please, please try not to butcher the English language when you post on the forums. Reading this made my head hurt.

yeah im pretty sure the live servers have this problem too a lvl 101 twink mage is destroying all the 110s on my realm no matter how good their gear is.
[Bumping or resurrecting old posts on our forums is against our forum guidelines. As such, this thread has been locked. - Forum Moderator]