6/11m 974 Blood DK lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a serious guild to join and raid with. Currently, and for the rest of legion, my dk is my main. However, in BFA, while I will still be tanking, I am still undecided as to wich class I will main. I will probably level and maintain 2-3 tanking classes. ATM I am leaning toward Warrior/DH/DK or paladin.

1. Times available & time zone: Can raid from 6-11Est Any days but Saturday
2. Server preference: Stormrage
3. Faction preference: Alliance only
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Willing to raid 2 to 4 days a week.
5. Current progression/experience: 6/11M
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/dudetastique
7. Contact info: BNET: Dudetastique#1301 / Discord: Dudetastique#3190
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Bump
Eternal Honor Lead By 11/11M players Currently Forming for Bfa we will be pushing top 100 well having fun. If this sounds like a group you want to join you can add me at Blue#15336 for more info. Tuesday - Thursday 10:00Pm to 1:00am Est
Probably not enough for you but if you wanted to chat Tyrrlin#1503
I know Synthesize on Turalyon Horde needs a tank for their 2 night weekday team.

Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M (we stopped at Aggramar)
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7-10:30 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: we're embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
About Us
<Dishonored> is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.
We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.
The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi hardcore Mythic)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Semi hardcore Mythic)
Raid day is Friday and Saturday
7:00PM – 10:00PM PST (9:00pm-12:00am CST/10:00pm-1:00am EST)

SUNDAYS will be Normal/Heroic all guild off night
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Hiddentroll#12347(Raid leader)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment/Myself)
<TheHorsemen>
Server: Illidan
Time Zone: CST Realm time
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu - Tue: 7 PM / Wed: 8:15 PM for Heroic - Thu: 7 PM for Normal.
Faction: Horde

We're currently looking to increase our ranks to become a Mythic guild. We are taking any classes right now and we're trying to build up for raiding in BFA, we also do PvP and M+ runs. Our community is very friendly and we are looking to keep it that way. We're looking to run N/H/M as a guild on a weekly basis. We expect that you come here to learn together as a guild and become better at it. We will run raids for all kinds of play styles and have fun doing it.

If you're looking to give us a try you can contact Kulixa-Illidan for more info!

We're also looking for a raid leader that is knowledgeable, chill, and mature.

(Schedule maybe subject to change as we do progression and increase our ranks)