Il'gynoth's Whispers

General Discussion
This is what i think they reference.. i'll post each and state who and why I think it's them. I'd just like y'alls feedback on the matter I guess. Keep it civil please?
Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator.
This is clearly Yogg'Saron as he's the one who did The Curse of Flesh

To find him, drown yourself in the circle of stars.
This is the only one i have no idea who they're talking about

The king of diamonds has been made a pawn.
Clearly referring to Magni Bronzebeard

The lord of ravens will turn the key.
Do think this is Khadgar.
The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you.
Maybe Anduin Wrynn?
Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it.
This is most definately Jaina Proudmoore.
Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path.
This is reffering to the Tomb of Sargeras where we needed those pillars to seal the tomb
At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming.
Ya i know people say this isn't Sylvanas but come on, who else could it be?
From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength.
Possibly Thrall as he was made if i remember correctly the new Aspect of Earth. Could also possibly be Wrathion but i think that's a bit unlikely.
Its surface blazes bright, masking shadows below.
I'm guessing this could be the Sunwell. May be why Blood Elves are a bit wary of having Alleria around it.
I know what they all mean

They all mean “blizzard forgot”
My interpretation

N'zoth, DROWN

Anduin Wrynn, so far he has told a lie and that is that there will be peace in factions

This is most definitely Alleria.

This is referring to the Tomb of Sargeras where we needed those pillars to seal the tomb

Alleria, she explained that she has already died twice, metaphorically

Possibly Thrall as he was made if i remember correctly the new Aspect of Earth.

Nialotha
06/14/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Lunnaya
My interpretation

N'zoth, DROWN

Anduin Wrynn, so far he has told a lie and that is that there will be peace in factions

This is referring to the Tomb of Sargeras where we needed those pillars to seal the tomb

Nialotha

but Nialotha i think is somewhere below.. Maybe the Sunwell is the thing that's masking it?
Also why do you think Alleria's heart is that way? Seems to me that Jaina is a better candidate for that as she's been wandering for quite some time now, trying to find what she's supposed to do.
06/14/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Zën
My interpretation

N'zoth, DROWN

Nialotha

but Nialotha i think is somewhere below.. Maybe the Sunwell is the thing that's masking it?
Also why do you think Alleria's heart is that way? Seems to me that Jaina is a better candidate for that as she's been wandering for quite some time now, trying to find what she's supposed to do.

Jaina hasn't even died once metaphorically speaking.

I think something bad will happen to Vereesa. (With the san'ayn making a introduction in bfa, she might get bit and turn, who knows) causing Alleria's third death

Nialotha is a completely dark place with a lot of shadows from the past
06/14/2018 11:56 PMPosted by Lunnaya
06/14/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Zën

I think something bad will happen to Vereesa. (With the san'ayn making a introduction in bfa, she might get bit and turn, who knows) causing Alleria's third death

nooo.. i mean Jaina's heart being filled with dispair.
The Sunwell could be hiding Niolatha like a mirage or something.
06/15/2018 12:10 AMPosted by Zën

nooo.. i mean Jaina's heart being filled with dispair.
The Sunwell could be hiding Niolatha like a mirage or something.

True but Alleria accepted the void, and the old gods are part of the void. So Alleria's heart is filled in regards to the old gods. Jaina has just seen some stuff.

Nialotha is a actual place. Like under an ocean, can't really mirage a deep part of the ocean

You are assuming that when they speak of a "she" in both paragraphs it refers to the same person.

Maybe in one it's alleria and in the other jaina.

As it may be sylvanas, who has literally died 3 times, it may be that the "coming" has already been happening for some time, it can not be taken as something that will happen, it may be something that has been going on for a while now.
06/14/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Zën
This is most definately Jaina Proudmoore.

Nah. It's Sylvanas. She killed herself and saw a vision of what her undeath would be. That had to be done by old gods and they've had her on a leash since.
I believe Anduin's first lie is that we defeated the Burning Legion. He says it in the Lion's Rest cinematic, and it's referenced by a journal you get from a rare spawn in the new Silithus.

I also believe the 'Master' part refers to Sargeras. I've never heard of any of the Old Gods be referred to as 'Master', only as 'Old Ones' or by name. If you wipe to Argus, he says 'Master, I go to claim your prize'.

Now for the parts I'm not sure about...the 'Her heart is a crater' may refer to Alleria like many people think...but considering the 'Kind of Diamonds' part, I'd think there might be a chance that the crazy tree is talking about the upcoming artifact neck WE will be getting. I think the two different parts (her heart is a crater and hour of her third death) refer to entirely separate....situations?

As for the Five Keys part....didn't we only need four of the five Pillars? I don't remember having to use the Eye of Aman'thul for the Tomb of Sargeras. I might be wrong, but I think this might be something that has yet to happen. Normally I'd think the Lord of Ravens thing might suggest whoever that is (Khadgar or Medivh) will turn the final key, but I think it's more likely that the two are separate. I don't know what happened to Medivh after the Return to Kharazan dungeon.

As for the 'Surface blazes bright, masking shadows below', I'd take a shot in the dark and say this *could* be Elune. Judging from the Shadow Priest artifact weapon, I'd say it's a possibility.
We know Geya'rah references Naaru as master. So boy-king serves at master's table.
    The draenei were reborn--no, they have a different word for it--re-forged in their precious Light.
    Their belief blinds them, binds them to masters who seek to control the universe as surely as the Legion did.

Chronicle 3 already confirmed Sylvanas died 3 times and Alleria said this in Legion. She's gonna die
    Alleria Windrunner says: Indeed. Sometimes I feel that I have already died twice. Once when we were presumed lost on Draenor, and again when gripped by the shadow of the fallen naaru.

I'm pretty certain on those two, at least.
- Old boy Yogg'Saron. No doubt.

- Probably the remains of the original Well of Eternity. Might lead to N'Zoth.

The King of Diamonds has been made a pawn.
- Magni. Could also be Gallywix, since he has a lot f wealth, and Diamonds are traditionally associated with wealth.

The Lord of Ravens will turn the key.
- Khadgar. Because of the Staff of Atiesh. Wonder what he'll do to mess up.

- Anduin Wrynn, natch. He's a Priest. And he's already issued the first lie, according to Ogmot the Mad.

- Jaina Proudmoore seems to be the first pick, but I'd also say Azeroth itself. It could be that Azeroth has been corrupted anyway, and there's nothing we can do about it. Which, while horrifying, would certainly be a very Lovecraftian thing to happen. And Il'Gynoth is most certainly Lovecraftian.

- Pretty straightforward, it's the Pillars of Creation. We didn't secure them after the Tomb of Sargeras raid, so they can easily be misused.

- Azeroth. She's metaphorically died twice, with the First and Second Sunderings. If she dies because of Sargeras's sword, Game Over Man.
Alternatively, it could be Alleria Windrunner. She says (figuratively speaking, of course) that she's dead twice over. Once during the events of the Audiobook "Thousand Years of War" and once when the Void "killed" her old persona. This is somewhat far-fetched though. My money's on it being Azeroth.

- Lots of candidates. Thrall, Wrathion and Magni are all potential picks.

- The Naaru. After the events on the Xenedar, it's pretty clear that the Naaru and the Void Lords aren't so different. One begets the other - mirror matches. For it is the brightest lights that cast the deepest shadows.
I have no idea why or how people are twisting the "heart is a crater" thing.

It seems rather unlikely to be anything but a reference to Azeroth itself.

Could Niolaotha be Zul'duzar? All gold and Pyramids outside, all blood gods and rotting trolls underneath?
Lord of Ravens, we got Medihv, Khadgar, Lord Ravencrest, and Odyn.

Her heart is a crater. we have filled it. Azeroth is a good bet, any one of the Windrunner sisters could fit the bill, Alexstrasza could be another candidate after hearing of her little sister's (Ysera) death.

This could be the five pillars of creation, but it also could be the deaths of the old gods including the titans experiment with a piece of an old god. Y'shaarj was killed by the titans, is echo is killed by the Alliance and Horde. C'thun is killed twice (once in AQ40 by the joint Alliance and Horde task force second in Bastion of Twilight when we Kill C'thun infused Cho'Gall.) We've killed Yogg Saron in Ulduar, Arthas killed "The Old One" in Azul'Nerub, and we're going to kill G'huun in BfA. There was also anothe old god that was killed ande consumed by the other old gods long before the titans came to reorder the planet.

This is most defiantly Magni, but who's pawn is he of?

Some say it's Sylvanas can't be her because she died three time already. The other two choices are Alleria and Azeroth. Both have metaphorically died twice already, but the more likely candidate would be Azeroth herself, first was the sundering (thanks brofurian) second was the Cataclysm (thanks derpwing) third time is a slow one from Sargaras stabbing her.

Find whom? Him? who is this him? Is it Sargaras? Is it an old god? Is it Argus? Was it Gul'Dan? Now drowning yourself in the circle of stars. Most people will think gotta go under water because of the word drown. You can drown thoughts, sorrows, sounds, ect. This is kinda ambiguous.

Yogg Saron obviously.

The boy-king is most likely Anduin, but it could be someone else we haven't encountered yet. Serves at the master's table. This means that the boy-king is working for the void lords. The three lies will be a choice he will give you.

This could be Thrall, this could be Wrathion, it also could be Magni.

The sun? The Light? Elune? Xer'ra and the Naa'ru. I'm thinking Xer'ra and the Naa'ru.
06/15/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Ozran

You are assuming that when they speak of a "she" in both paragraphs it refers to the same person.

As it may be sylvanas, who has literally died 3 times, it may be that the "coming" has already been happening for some time, it can not be taken as something that will happen, it may be something that has been going on for a while now.

When has Sylvannas died a 3rd time? I can only think of 2.
06/15/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Zën

[/quote]

Once when Arthas killed her. Once when she jumped off the top of Icecrown Citadel after Arthas was dead. And once when Godfrey shot her in the back in Cata.

Sylvanas is the "Krillin" of WoW

If the heart is a crater thing isn't Azeroth its obviously Jaina. Her heart has been a crater ever since her home was, yknow, turned into a crater.

EDIT: Nevermind I was wrong, Sylvanas has died three times. Arthas, suicide, and Godfrey killed her sometime in cata.
06/15/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Vynlordros

If the heart is a crater thing isn't Azeroth its obviously Jaina. Her heart has been a crater ever since her home was, yknow, turned into a crater.

EDIT: Nevermind I was wrong, Sylvanas has died three times. Arthas, suicide, and Godfrey killed her sometime in cata.

Didn't think those WoW comics were held as being Canon.
06/15/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Ozran

1. Sylvanas dies at the hands of Arthas.
2. Sylvanas commits suicide after the fall of the Lich King.
3. Sylvanas is murdered at the Battle of Gilneas.