970 9/11m HPal or Disc LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for either 3 day late night, mon-thurs OR 2 day T/Th, anytime.
Must be after 12am EST for M/W. Available any time on T/Th.

Must be at least 9/11M, not looking to regress as I have over 300 pulls on pre-nerf Aggramar.

Was heal lead in my 9/11M Guild that is currently on hiatus until BfA but will stick with a guild with the right times.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/z%C3%ADgzag
Battletag: austin0nfire#1376
DIscord: Zigzag#3732

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Also have a 960 Disc Priest that I'm willing to play.
Hey there, if you're interested in coming Alliance, we would love to add a HPally on our team as we attempt to kill Argus. We raid T/Th from 9-12p EST and are currently extending our lockouts on Argus. Here's a link to our post for more information: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753627479

If you are interested, add my Btag at Halosis#1645. Looking forward to chatting!
Bump.

Edit w/ times available.
<Octopals> on Bleeding Hollow is 10/11M, and could definitely use a healer with your skill in our push to kill Argus before BfA drops.

Raid times are 10pm - 1am Tues/Thurs.

If you'd like to discuss a trial with the Octopals you can add me on BTag, Sovaros#1622, I look forward to hearing from you.
Just in case you change to ally :D

<Nexus> (Alliance) on Dalaran US is a 10/11M 2 Day guild currently recruiting Exceptional DPS AND A HEALER (prefer monk/HPAL) for our core raid team! We raid Mon/Wed from 8-12 Server time (EST) with optional full Heroic clears on Tuesdays!

About us: Nexus is a very tight knit community of players that value respect above all else. Most of us have been raiding together since Cata, but everyone we’ve gained since then has become family here. We do lots of guild events and are constantly trying to help one another out, whether it’s gearing a scrub alt or grouping for a tricky achievement! Groups constantly are forming all week to get that 15+ done or farm dat sweet AP. We have a great, relaxed atmosphere that’s shockingly positive, especially for a mythic guild. There are no ragers here, and constructive feedback is a part of guild life.

Our loot is distributed via Loot Council.

If you’re interested in applying or would like more info, please add Kezell#11575 or Shaami#11667 !!
bump.

still open
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey man I tried adding you on disc and battle tag george#1122 is my disc if you want to reach out today.

We are 9/11 M and had 2 1/2 prog nights on Agg getting him to 25-28% consistently. But we just lost our H pali and priest so I'm on the hunt for a good replacement.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST Hit me up if your'e interested We raid tonight and expect to down Agg tonight if we have the healers.

PS if not to join the guild, at least come heal and get a free M agg kill! :)
We are Accession on US - Malganis 11/11M

Recruitment Open for ALL classes primarily for BFA

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10pm - 1am server (central) time

Accession is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We re-made this guild from Accession on US Stormreaver and have been friends since before and well after Accession. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and effectively on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Old WowProgress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13

Recruitment is now open for select classes for our core Mythic raid team.

All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

ALL DPS
RSHAM
HPAL

9/11M XP MINIMUM to be considered.

--Exceptional Applicants always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
- Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
- Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
- Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested contact the following for more information

Tekno#1811
Lucent#1353
Aggronaught#1674

We have an effective and efficient 9 hour raid schedule. We pull extremely quickly and try to use our 9 hours to see as much facetime as possible with progression. That being said we expect all raiders to bring their A game every single night.
Hey there,

We're currently looking for exceptional players to finish farming mythic Antorus, but most importantly, for the Battle for Azeroth expansion. If you're looking for a stable home and a great raiding community, consider us!

Progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9M, 11/11M

Schedule: 3PM to 7PM EST, Saturday and Sunday afternoons

Info: Contact us @ Onslaught#1285 or visit www.vqguild.net if you have any questions/concerns or to formally apply.
Hello there

<Ardent-sargeras> Alliance - US

Currently 10/11 Mythic
We're a group of players dedicated on geting cutting edge.
We raid 8-11pm EST Tuesdays/Thursdays.
If you're interested and or have any questions please feel free to reach out
Umbra#11817
<We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST (6-9 Server).
EN - 7/7 M
ToV - 2/3 M
NH - 10/10 M
ToS - 7/9 M
ABT - 10/11 M

We're currently looking for a few rDPS to bolster our roster for Mythic Argus progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge.

MUST HAVE:
Mythic experience
The ability to learn from one's mistakes
A friendly attitude
Gear

Recruiting:
3rd tank for Argus
Any non-hpala healer
Any non-ele ranged DPS

If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!