11/11 M ilvl 976 Protection Paladin LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids 2-3 times a week between the hours of 5-8 or 6-9 cst. I have been tanking as a protection paladin since BC. I am 11/11 mythic Antorus with an equipped item level of 974-980, depending on the situation. I am looking to start tanking, not be a back up or on standby. I am not going alliance but would be willing to switch servers, although I would prefer to stay on Tichondrius.
I am a dedicated player and have never missed a raid night since joining my last guild in 2017.
Hit me up in game if your interested:
Afacecrusher#1407
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/facecrushêr
Howdy :P
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, feel free to add my realID – Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.