4 LF Heroic Raiding Guild on Proudmoore

Guild Recruitment
Myself and three friends just transferred over to Alliance on Proudmoore with our mains and are looking to switch things up for BFA.

Alestros, Proudmoore mained my RShaman up through Antorus 11/11H and im on maining Resto or Elemental (have a dk alt I can raid on as well)

Myras planning on maining this Priest with Hunter/Boomie as his main alts coming up for BFA.

Stunds, Proudmoore mained his Mage up through 11/11H Antorus and is now planning on raiding MW monk in BFA, but is willing to play Mage as well (so we don't inundate you with healers).

Mephwarrior, Proudmoore is still figuring out his main but has healed on Rdruid 11/11H Antorus, played Sub Rogue, and has experience with Warrior (tank or dps).

We are carrying three gays in our group but we'll let you figure out who we are.

Please let us know if you are in need of some players! We can raid in the evenings, usually 8:30-9pm PST is the best starting time for us and can adjust to variable days. Please feel free to hit me up in game on this toon if you're interested.

BattleNet: alestros#1577

Thanks!
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hey there,

We're a ton of returning players looking for more DPS to fill out our heroic Antorus team, in preparation to build synergy for Battle for Azeroth. Come raid with us cross-realm a few times (9PM EST, Tu/Thu) and see if you fit :)

www.kryptedgaming.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856