Rogue looking for new home.

Guild Recruitment
I am looking to join a guild that both needs a good rogue, and also has extremely active members that don't just log on for raids. I've played this toon since day one in 2004, however I quit 3 weeks before Cata and didn't return until Legion. I've taken many breaks since Legion, as i haven't been able to find a guild that suites me.
- I would like to stay Alliance
- I would like to play on a PVP server(absolutely willing to xfer)
- I would like to play on a high population server
- I want to raid end game content with competent friendly people
- I would like to make some good friends

My experience so far in Legion is unfortunately one of the following two:

1) Extreme toxicity, so much so, that when attempting mechanics for the very first time the guild leader has /gkicked someone for lack of understanding.

2) The guild leader is such a pushover that even after it is clear that someone in the guild is absolutely not getting better, is always looking for carries, and pretty much just isn't ready to be raiding end game content...they don't weed them out. Because of this the guild eventually falls apart, because with the exception of 3-5 players, everyone in the guild is at that level of skill.

I know there are several guilds out there that do not match either of the two descriptions above. I would love to join one of them and contribute all that I can to the guilds success. I understand learning curves, and can appreciate a guild that makes it their endeavor to go hard on raid days, but also chill out and play the game for fun. I was Leader of Eternal Union on Hakkar in Vanilla, where we achieved server firsts all the way up to C'thun in AQ40(this was pre-patch when C'thun wasn't beatable) and server firsts on the first 9 bosses in Naxx 40.(Yes I am aware that guilds did them in different order, but the common order was known)

My availability is extremely flexible, but I would prefer to raid in the evenings around 7-12pm CDT.

I achieved 11/11H Ant on Jan 18th of this year. Since then I have not had the option to attempt mythic, though I would love to.

I am seriously looking for a guild that matches all the above. Looking forward to hearing from some.

Battle tag--Rightarm#1256
We match most of what you want (we are horde). We raid in the mornings/daytime if that's something you'd be interested in. GL in your search.

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT.

Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Druid or Shammy Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion
High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 6/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
About to pass out. Been playing all night. My sleep schedule is as reversed as the xbox360 joke. Be on in about 9 hours
Just a heads up, PvP servers won't be a thing anymore in BfA, so that should expand your options.
Leftarm,
We need a Rogue for our core. Visit our recruiting post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765047228 and our website https://www.predom.net.

Raids are TUE & THUR 8P-11P CST.

APPLY IN OUR DISCORD - #guildapplication channel
https://discord.gg/e6GnvkH

Add my Real ID so we can talk: Tinyturd#11434

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tinyturd
GM of Predominant
check us out at www.kryptedgaming.com

Yes you should check out the website its better than any guild site youve seen i guarantee it.

We raid tuesday thursday 9-11pm east. and sunday optional farm day 5-7pm est.

We are a gaming community that plays multiple games, that being said we rarely use guild chat and use discord for everything. We have a very active community that ranges from playing Eve online, league of legends, overwatch, stellaris and more. You can contact me at Deathwing#1757 if you are interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
06/11/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Tellara
Just a heads up, PvP servers won't be a thing anymore in BfA, so that should expand your options.

Thanks, I did not know that.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
<Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but this is not a casual team environment. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class) & 1 Healer (disc priest/MW monk/ resto druid only)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
Hi there! I wont take up your forum with guild spam. Here is a link to our recruitment post. I look forward to speaking with you :) btag ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445
Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)