[H] Returning Mythic Raider LF BFA guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

Wonderful to meet you all! I am a former mythic raider looking for a guild for BFA. During Legion, I raided on and off due to trouble finding a guild that I fit well into and had a good environment for me. I fully completed Heroic Nighthold and was 4/10 Mythic, completed Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and was 2/9 Mythic, and most recently completed Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne and was 5/11 Mythic. I recently came back after a brief break due to burn out.

Other than raiding, I enjoy PvP, dungeons, and other group content. I am looking for a community, not just a guild who gets together for raiding. I really enjoy the social aspect of WoW and that has been something that I have been lacking in the game. I am NOT looking for hardcore mythic raiding. I want to be part of a good community of friends who like to raid and do things together outside of the raid.

Currently, the only "credentials" I have from raiding are on my Arms Warrior, but I do not really play it anymore unless I have to. For future reference, I am playing an Enhancement Shaman in BFA.

Lastly, not looking to switch to Alliance, but will server transfer for the right guild. Prefer to be contacted in via Battle.net, not forums and have a talk in Discord. Thank you and have a nice night.

Battletag: Cartoonz#1835

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/firetree/grassrootz
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/firetree/grassrootz
<The Night Show> (11/11H) (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Currently we have heroic content on farm and are just waiting until BFA to begin Mythic content again. Our first raid night we clear Heroic Antorus and our second raid night is currently being used to complete old mythic content and achievements.

Recruiting: DPS AND HEALS

HUGE Priority: OPEN

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officer: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856