Come on

General Discussion
Am I the only one that hates tauren and trolls? I want so bad to come back to horde but I love my druid and couldn't take staring at those horrible looking characters on my screen. Why couldn't the new elves get druids :(
I can stand female Trolls with The One Face™ and The One Hairstyle™ and I like Tauren in general.

I hate Orcs, I hate Goblins, I hate Forsaken, I hate male Trolls and most versions of female Trolls.
Roll a Zandalari Druid.
Good, I wanted you to stay away from da voodoo anyways...
Who you be?
What's the point of being Horde if you're just going to roll an elf? Let's be real here, bro.
06/13/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Syvas
Am I the only one that hates tauren and trolls? I want so bad to come back to horde but I love my druid and couldn't take staring at those horrible looking characters on my screen. Why couldn't the new elves get druids :(

Well maybe we don't like you either.
good. stay over there. you arent welcome. >:P
Why couldn't the new elves get druids :(

What was the Guardian form going to be? An anemic, purple cat?
06/13/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Lampy

He best watch himself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.
06/13/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Rollo
What's the point of being Horde if you're just going to roll an elf? Let's be real here, bro.
Horde is ran by elves these days
06/13/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Dawnsong
06/13/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Rollo
Horde is ran by elves these days

It's funny to look at the race distribution of Horde.

https://i.imgur.com/GgbXkMI.png
Tauren and trolls both are cool races even though I have trouble with how the fem trolls run, they spend most of their time in cat form anyway so I don't see the problem, OP.

That said, I would like BE's to be able to be druids. I think that'd be so cool.
06/13/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Koro

He best watch himself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

Made my day...

/applaud
Trolls are revolting..but tauren are delicious....cooked so there's a little pink inside and a little char on the outside...add a nice baked potato and serve with ice cold beer.
Perfect meal!
06/13/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Koro

I like you. lol
06/13/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Oska
06/13/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Dawnsong
... Horde is ran by elves these days

It's funny to look at the race distribution of Horde.

https://i.imgur.com/GgbXkMI.png

A racial so powerful Alliance guilds and PVPers reroll to Horde for it; roughly a third of the BE population accounted for by Demon Hunters; and arguably the only Horde race on which gear fits well for both male and female characters.

Funny? No. Unsurprising given the context? Yes.
I hate the NElf bounce or whatever you call that. I only find the tail swinging on the Tauren a little bothersome in comparison, but I'n usually shape shifted so I haven't been bothered since I leveled.

While I do have a Troll Druid. I always mained Alliance because I like to be pretty. I have 3 Druids, this one(main), a Worgen & a Troll. Though, only class that'd make me go Horde would be Blood Elf Druids.
The only thing better than trolls are golbins. And Vrykul, but we can't be those.