Give Warriors Shattering Throw

War Mode and World PvP
Please for the love of all that is mighty, give Warriors Shattering Throw as an honor talent. Give Warriors a way to counter bubble comps, if you take away all of our sustain, give us something to counter bubbles. Keep the cast time. It should take a little bit of thought on when to use it.
Yeh atm pallies are obnoxious as.

Agree
Pallys can do full damage in Divine Shield and can still melee in BoP.

But it's unreasonable for warriors to get a casted shattering throw. That would be OP! ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i would love to see shatt throw come back
maybe then kfc could make a return
warriors need 1.0 stun on charge back, a minor healing buff( mop second wind version) and shattered throw back...we are then golden
06/16/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Deathloky
warriors need 1.0 stun on charge back, a minor healing buff( mop second wind version) and shattered throw back...we are then golden

"Minor" healing buff.
Agreed. The game needs more than one counter to bubble and ice block.
a minor healing buff( mop second wind version)
I feel like maybe you don't understand how ridiculous this is, but mop second wind was insanely good.
06/17/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Dumb
I feel like maybe you don't understand how ridiculous this is, but mop second wind was insanely good.

i remember that you had to save cds for the second wind percentage because it would outheal non cooldown damage
06/17/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Dumb

Broken. The word you're looking for is completely broken.
Give DKs shattering zombie. I burst your bubble by throwing my zombie at it. <3
Seems there are a bunch of whiners here complaining about MOP second wind. So I guess that was unfair but pally can word of glory triple bubble and heal to hearts content while doing damage. Listen, id even settle for blood craze back. Just SOMETHING for arms warrior. We got healing from artifact in legion ( on ms) at least. Also, again..bring shattering throw back for arms warrior.
06/17/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Deathloky
Seems there are a bunch of whiners here complaining about MOP second wind. So I guess that was unfair but pally can word of glory triple bubble and heal to hearts content while doing damage. Listen, id even settle for blood craze back. Just SOMETHING for arms warrior. We got healing from artifact in legion ( on ms) at least. Also, again..bring shattering throw back for arms warrior.

The sad part is the pally part you can actually do on live right now. rofl

Sometimes I just stare in awe at some of the things that make it through balance testing.

They worked perfectly fine for all those years with divine shield doing 50% damage which encourages them to heal and not continue DPSing. No melee swing on BoP meaning HEAL don't do damage.

All that out the window. Nah dog. Just keep damaging. You got word of glory for free heals and flash of light procs. Don't waste bubble time healing.
What if we like, change storm bolt into a second charge, like a separate cool down, that can be used independently from the charge cd, but force it a warriors stun giving a choice between mobility and CC.

Also what if we added some more utility behind some forced penalty. Like, add in a couple of stances, maybe a dispell if you're defensive and have a shield equipped, make equipping different weapons refresh your gcd, make switching stances dump say... anything over 35 rage.

We could even add in some mechanics that allow portions of your normal rotation to apply an addition mortal strike//damage reduction when landed on a cast. That would force people to decide between holding gcd's or losing damage for utility or not.

I don't see much need for shattering throw when there's so many other issues with the class.
Stance dancing was too complex for the new school WoW players. =(
06/19/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Rexsmash
Stance dancing was too complex for the new school WoW players. =(
:'( I just want to give blizzard my moneys and name change
06/18/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Ripwotlkwar
I don't see much need for shattering throw when there's so many other issues with the class.

Shattering Throw isn't meant to be a fix for Warriors. It's a fix for Paladins.
06/19/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Ayylmaokek
06/18/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Ripwotlkwar

Shattering Throw isn't meant to be a fix for Warriors. It's a fix for Paladins.
That however isn't a fix, it's simply a counter.

The problem is no skill cap. Give warriors the means to creatively force bubble without expending extensive cooldowns; The need for shattering throw no longer exists and the issue resolves itself to whoever plays better, the warrior or the paladin.
They should give it back ret paladins need more counters