A formal request for high elves

General Discussion
I would like to formally request high elves for the Alliance.

Community managers please send this post up the relevant chain of command.

Not sure how long it will reach the supreme commander?

However I am hopeful, with an army of players that wish this to be true.
In the great words of Ion.

“No”
Formally Rejected.
/thread
Stop.

Just stop.

You're not getting high elves. It's been said repeatedly.

Just stop.
They should introduce them as an allied race and give them to horde just to spite these threads.
Reported for spam

I blame Lunnaya for all of this.
We're doing this again?
an army of players

Ha! Good one.
06/14/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Swannsong
I would like to formally request high elves for the Alliance. Community managers please send this post up the relevant chain of command. Not sure how long it will reach the supreme commander?

You have already had an answer or did you miss the dozens of other threads on this ????
Blizzard answered 'NO'
You are spamming/trolling
Let it go and accept the void elves, they aren't going to add another playable elf race, especially after alliance just got void elves, common sense, use it

Just report him for spam/trolling if enough of them get forum vacations eventually it will stop, cant come soon enough
My brain hurts
06/14/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Natashha
Blizzard answered 'NO'
blizzard has said no to a lot of things only to go back on that and change their minds
Quick, someone start a thread titled "A formal rejection of high elves!"

For every thread asking for high elves we need someone making another thread complaining about someone asking for high elves.
Stop with the high elf requests. Ion has clearly said "no" and explained why.
06/14/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Kaiyeri
Reported for spam

I blame Lunnaya for all of this.

Was going to post the exact same thing.
06/14/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Soulshox
My brain hurts

Sounds like a void problem.
What happened to the megathread that all these people were supposed to be posting in?
06/14/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Caldoverde
What happened to the megathread that all these people were supposed to be posting in?
capped, a new one hasn't been made because the guy who makes them is working on a little project of his.
06/14/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Caldoverde

Deleted for toxicity.

I mean look at the other current high elf threads. It was mostly just back and forth bickering, and vilifying one another for getting the original threads deleted.
06/14/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Elmdor
They should introduce them as an allied race and give them to horde just to spite these threads.
they should just give blood elves their blue eyes back. say the Light of the Sunwell cleansed them from the fel taint or that they ate some fruit of the Arcan'dor or something
06/14/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Withpuppys
06/14/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Natashha
Blizzard answered 'NO'
blizzard has said no to a lot of things only to go back on that and change their minds

You can't use classic servers as a valid excuse. If a change in laws hadn't forced their hand, it would still be no.