Down with Sylvanas and Anduin!

General Discussion
Idea for future BFA patch:

Sylvanas and Anduin lead us into a costly war. (Certainly seems like they are both headed that way)

A coup starts on each side, we players are introduced to ~3 new would-be warchiefs/king or queens.

Through existing game mechanics the players support one of their choosing (rep grind/order resources/etc.)

At end a new leader is chosen and the other 2 are relegated to future raid bosses.

Thoughts?
I just wish the story wasn't so centered around faction leaders. I'm so sick of them.
06/14/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Vaida
I just wish the story wasn't so centered around faction leaders. I'm so sick of them.
Fortunately good news for you, Anduin doesn't gain enough spotlight in BfA.
Better idea for next BfA patch: Azerite is revealed to be radioactive and the entire Horde and Alliance armies die from poisoning with no chance of being raised into undead due to rapid decomposition, along with all the goblin and gnome npcs.

Magni then calls all the players to take advantage of the situation and dismantle the Horde and the Alliance for good before Azeroth finishes dying; Sylvanas decides then and there that if she's gonna die she's taking everyone with her, blows up Azeroth.

Ending cinematic is Illidan watching from the Seat of the Pantheon while eating the Titans, laughing at our stupidity.

The end.

Seriously, BfA is bad enough to make me wish WoW ended.
06/14/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Ovven
Sylvanas and Anduin lead us into a costly war.

War is the main theme of this game.

This isn't World of Woodstock.
I'd rather take a break from the revolving door of Warchiefs for a while.
I say, we kill all the faction leaders and start over with a new bunch.